View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 09:43 PM
flipzmode
VIP Member

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
I am loving this rom. It's absolutley is lightning fast and will peel through all the applications, however, I have a few issues that I'm experiencing. My phone won't ring 75% of the time. It won't even recognize that a call is coming in. I've tried time after time to see if it would ever function properly but it doesn't seem to respond. Occasionally it will get stuck in text messaging and I'll have to soft reset to allow any soft/hard keys to work. I'm wondering if there have been any similar experiences or a solution. I'm using the current 6-30-09 version
The phone call issue seems to be a 6.5 thing. I can say for sure it is delayed even more if you are using a program such as pocket shield. Mine isn't 75% of the time, but it does often start ringing just before it is going to roll over to vmail. But I have had this happen on all 6.5 roms. Keep in mind that 6.5 isn't even official yet.

As for texting, I haven't had a single issue with problems or lock ups on texts. And I text on my phone all day long.