PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 02:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
What exactly do you mean "envelopes lying on the ground"? On the mail tab there should be nothing underneat the mail envelope. Show me a screenshot?

I'd appreciate some thanks if you guys like the glass theme

Not sure what he means either, unless he has like 20 email accounts working, then I could see that. I have two accounts I check, and it looks great.

BTW, Psyki, not sure if it was your ROM or someone elses, but in the mail tab, I seen where the envolope is transparent and cut a bit lower so that you can read more of the message...was that yours? Would be nice here too....thx for your contributions here also dude...wish I had to TP so I could run both at the same time.....
Old 07-08-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jnguyen87 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

how do you get activesync to reconize your phone while stuck in bootloader? im not bricked yet am i??
Old 07-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
What exactly do you mean "envelopes lying on the ground"? On the mail tab there should be nothing underneat the mail envelope. Show me a screenshot?

I'd appreciate some thanks if you guys like the glass theme
Also, I could not find where you posted it in this forum (my bad for posting in the wrong forum..lol) Any, this is a really cool addition to the ROM..check it out ..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=13

--Steve
Old 07-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: cricKet

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti

Just installed the new update... love it again... ## codes still don't work... Dunno why? I even try running the DMR Program but nothing. Dunno. But other then that its smooth and cllllleeeeaaaaannnnnn

~Joshua A. Gray
Old 07-08-2009, 02:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Also, I could not find where you posted it in this forum (my bad for posting in the wrong forum..lol) Any, this is a really cool addition to the ROM..check it out ..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=13

--Steve
I didn't post it here actually, t0mmyr did, but thanks

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:40 AM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnguyen87 View Post
how do you get activesync to reconize your phone while stuck in bootloader? im not bricked yet am i??

Hey bro all you have to do is calm down then connect your usb run a update rom and let it go thru the process no you are not brick just let it run its cycle.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:40 AM
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nFiniti View Post
Just installed the new update... love it again... ## codes still don't work... Dunno why? I even try running the DMR Program but nothing. Dunno. But other then that its smooth and cllllleeeeaaaaannnnnn
I just posted about this a couple pages back, I usually don't say this but just search for my posts, I don't feel like re-typing out the code
Old 07-08-2009, 02:41 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnguyen87 View Post
Activesync won't "recognize" your phone while in bootloader, but the bootloader screen will say "USB" when the USB cable is plugged in and ready for flashing. If you can get to bootloader your phone is not bricked.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:04 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Not sure what he means either, unless he has like 20 email accounts working, then I could see that. I have two accounts I check, and it looks great.

BTW, Psyki, not sure if it was your ROM or someone elses, but in the mail tab, I seen where the envolope is transparent and cut a bit lower so that you can read more of the message...was that yours? Would be nice here too....thx for your contributions here also dude...wish I had to TP so I could run both at the same time.....
Yeah that was mine and probably others, I'm not the first person to do that. Attached is a clear rhodium envelope cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Clear Rhodium Envelope.cab (31.6 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Yeah that was mine and probably others, I'm not the first person to do that. Attached is a clear rhodium envelope cab.

right on, thx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro