PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 10:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

tristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturner9 View Post
How do you get the same back ground in all the tabs as pictured? B4A doesnt work
I have been using this for that I found it over at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192 hope that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: sprint

aturner9 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristem View Post
I have been using this for that I found it over at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192 hope that helps
It worked thanks alot
Old 07-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Has anyone loaded the Tachi dialer back on? I'm thinking about it. It's the only way to fix the blacked out scrolling issue in the call history. Just curious how it was working.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

mickeyleah is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardoon View Post
The new 0707 ROM should take care of that. There were some issues with 23003. The 0707 ROM went back to 23001.
no it didn't fix it, mine screen still powers off using the 7/07 rom
Old 07-08-2009, 12:28 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyleah View Post
no it didn't fix it, mine screen still powers off using the 7/07 rom
You must have loaded the wrong ROM. That's impossible!!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Loaded the 7/07 and had a butter-smooth setup. No noteworthy issues so far. Really nice work NRG, once again! Thank you for all the updates. You are so seriously meticulous about your setup I always feel right at home even right out of a flash!

No failure-to-wake yet here and I had it bad before... I have tried to provoke said 'coma mode' from 7/04 for the past hour and it's been coming back on reliably. Going to keep at it until I pass out and then see if it wakes in the morning -- if it holds till then this build is going to go to work with me tomorrow and then hopefully camping on Thursday...

Keep rockin' NRG!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jnguyen87 is a n00b

ok sorry guys noob here. But i tried to update to the 7/7/09 rom. When i downloaded the file it had the raphimg.nbh file in there but i wanted to flash using activesync so i renamed the nbh file to RUU_Signed.nbh..i used the customRuu like i have done before. Then i just got a updateerror and now im stuck in the bootloader screen. What do i do??
Old 07-08-2009, 01:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

tristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnguyen87 View Post
ok sorry guys noob here. But i tried to update to the 7/7/09 rom. When i downloaded the file it had the raphimg.nbh file in there but i wanted to flash using activesync so i renamed the nbh file to RUU_Signed.nbh..i used the customRuu like i have done before. Then i just got a updateerror and now im stuck in the bootloader screen. What do i do??
Just do a soft reset with the stylus and that should take you out of the boot loader. There is no need to change the name of the .ndh file when flashing with activesync. I just flashed mine and all i did was extract the files into a folder and run the Custom_Ruu.exe file.

If you are stuck and it woun't boot try soft reseting then forcing it into the bot loader. Press and hold Vol. up and the power button then hit the reset button with the stylus and you chould see the tri-color screen then you should be able to run custom_ruu and flash with out any issues.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jnguyen87 is a n00b

well the problem is even when i soft reset it still doesnt get out of bootloader. and my activesync now wont connect to the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristem View Post
Just do a soft reset with the stylus and that should take you out of the boot loader. There is no need to change the name of the .ndh file when flashing with activesync. I just flashed mine and all i did was extract the files into a folder and run the Custom_Ruu.exe file.

If you are stuck and it woun't boot try soft reseting then forcing it into the bot loader. Press and hold Vol. up and the power button then hit the reset button with the stylus and you chould see the tri-color screen then you should be able to run custom_ruu and flash with out any issues.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

hey all, I loaded up the 0707 ROM as soon as it was released. It's been working flawlessly. I even have to say, that the clock is not behind nor has it once went behind the hour. I think the key there is to never hit the clock, as it then opens up the world clock. I've noticed that when I do that is when the clock goes back. I installed the ROM, the hard reset for good measure, loaded all my goodies, one being the clock fix.

I'm enjoying this to no end....thx again NRGY...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro