PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 04:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cheezeit is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasray View Post
HI can someone tell me , what is the best radio for this ROM. i have the sprint 1.03 stock radio.

Also how do i fix the clock issue. its always 1 hour behind. im in the NYC area
it mess up my texting and phone call log.
From post 4:
World Clock Work Around:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways
Not sure if a fix has been posted for the Clock issue as I have seen a lot of back and forth as to the issue being resolved. Thought I'd share my workaround.

- Open the Phone App and click Menu>Options.
- Click the Service tab and scroll down to Time Synchronization, highlight and click Get Settings...
- Uncheck the Time Synchronize with Mobile network automatically and click OK.
- Now open World Clock and manually adjust the time to the correct hour and click Done.

The settings should hold through soft resets and opening of the clock app.

Also there is no best radio. You have to test them yourself for your area, which takes about 4 minutes per radio.

Does anybody know if the above time fix still lets you use alarm clock?
Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezeit View Post
From post 4:
World Clock Work Around:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways
Not sure if a fix has been posted for the Clock issue as I have seen a lot of back and forth as to the issue being resolved. Thought I'd share my workaround.

- Open the Phone App and click Menu>Options.
- Click the Service tab and scroll down to Time Synchronization, highlight and click Get Settings...
- Uncheck the Time Synchronize with Mobile network automatically and click OK.
- Now open World Clock and manually adjust the time to the correct hour and click Done.

The settings should hold through soft resets and opening of the clock app.

Also there is no best radio. You have to test them yourself for your area, which takes about 4 minutes per radio.

Does anybody know if the above time fix still lets you use alarm clock?
Supposedly it doesnt, which is why alot of peole dont consider it a fix.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 07-15-2009, 04:45 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Most of the stuff you need will be on the 4th post of this thread.

Other things you will want to click here for all the attached files in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=68755
thanks this is a pretty good collection of cabs of apps im used to finding already cooked in, where is this post from?

Old 07-15-2009, 05:30 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Default HTC Splash Screen: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1243342924 For those who just want plain ol' default (Thank Psyki)
my antivirus is going crazy when i try to download this, is anyone else reporting a trojan in this attachment?

also, does anyone know how to completely remove world clock from this rom? i rather not just run disableworldclock, id rather have it deleted somehow if possible

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-15-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mikothy is just getting started

ENERGY. WOW. I've been using your roms for the past two months and this is the first one where task notifications work, thanks. How can I give you money?
Old 07-15-2009, 07:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nkhater is a n00b

I love flashing your ROM, Always new surprises
Old 07-15-2009, 07:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

An update with a brand new sys? Excellent! Haven't had any problems with 070909 (i think that was the last release ) but I can't wait to upgrade. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2009, 07:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
my antivirus is going crazy when i try to download this, is anyone else reporting a trojan in this attachment?

also, does anyone know how to completely remove world clock from this rom? i rather not just run disableworldclock, id rather have it deleted somehow if possible

Are you using AVG cause it thinks everything is a virus. I download ran no virus I use Avast!.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Let's see - going out of the country tomorrow and will not be flashing any more ROM's for at least a good 12 days (I know it's going to be rough). Do I flash this baby? I have to say 0709 is working almost flawless for me...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Let's see - going out of the country tomorrow and will not be flashing any more ROM's for at least a good 12 days (I know it's going to be rough). Do I flash this baby? I have to say 0709 is working almost flawless for me...

You've got time to test... *evilgrin*

Seriously -- this Mercury build was well named -- it's fast like quicksilver, slick, shiny, and probably life-threatening if you actually ate your phone with this ROM on it. Oh yeah, and it works really well so far too. You know, just in case you actually use your phone for something other than a platform flashing wicked new ROMs...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro