View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:57 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
my antivirus is going crazy when i try to download this, is anyone else reporting a trojan in this attachment?

also, does anyone know how to completely remove world clock from this rom? i rather not just run disableworldclock, id rather have it deleted somehow if possible

Are you using AVG cause it thinks everything is a virus. I download ran no virus I use Avast!.