PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: VZW

ksuviper is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom Taskbar Icons and Scrollbars

I've been meaning to post these for a while so here you go. enjoy!

Custom Taskbar Icons. A mix from tsowen icons and a couple of my own.

Custom Scrollbars. I didn't make the images but i don't remember where i pulled them from.

HTC Droid Eris (VZW)

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:49 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Hmmm....here's what I got from the past 20 pages:

WALL PAPER ON ALL TABS - mods from 2.0 will not work in 2.1 - ALL of the old wall paper mods will fail. FAIL I SAY! ...there is the slick HDWalls program which some folks are using with the panoramic view wallpaper that seems to work.

RETRACTABLE SLIDE BAR - installing this will knock out your wallpaper on all tabs...in portrait. Just something I noticed. I still like it.
The panoramic wallpaper is the ****.
And it does work with retracting slider and also hidden slider as well.
Works in both in landscape and portrait mode.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Energys older Manila HD wallpaper on all tabs still works, or at least I'm using it.

EnergyROM Manila Wallpaper.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:05 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Yea, I'm installing it now...the link on the previous page had a package with mods that are reported to hide the Call History again.

INSTALLED: looks like it hid the "Call History" text, but didn't collapse the space. [see screen shot] I'm going to keep playing with it. It is very cool. The only other issue I can see is the text in "All Programs" is black, so using a dark picture might be a pain.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen19.jpg (88.3 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I just installed too...I smell an EnergyRom background brewing!

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-14-2009, 11:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

ShaMarshall is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Battery this. Battery that. Man, is it getting old!

* Anyone who installs high-performance software like EnergyROM, but fails to implement well known power-saving tweaks is going to notice a drop in battery life. Welcome to free will, get used to it, quit blaming the chefs.

Hi ppls,

Can anyone point me in the best direction to get some of these well known power saving tweaks? I installed EnergyRom last night, and i LOVE it, except for the fact that its KILLING my battery, which isnt too bad, cuz im ALWAYS around a cord, but still. any info would help. Also, it can get a lil laggy at times, any suggestions for that as well.

Thanks for everything
Old 08-14-2009, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaMarshall View Post
Hi ppls,

Can anyone point me in the best direction to get some of these well known power saving tweaks? I installed EnergyRom last night, and i LOVE it, except for the fact that its KILLING my battery, which isnt too bad, cuz im ALWAYS around a cord, but still. any info would help. Also, it can get a lil laggy at times, any suggestions for that as well.

Thanks for everything
Best bet is Lumos

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...os#post1095397
Old 08-14-2009, 11:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

ShaMarshall is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post

thanks, im downloadin that as we speak. do u know of any other tips, tweaks, or regedits, i can implement?
Old 08-14-2009, 11:29 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hi ppls,

Thanks for everything
REQUEST FOR GROWN BUTTON in this thread when someone asks about battery!

"Grown" = minus 1 rep point!
Old 08-14-2009, 11:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Hi ppls,

Thanks for everything

I have found that in this ROM "Turn off device if not used for" is not enabled. If you enable it you will get better battery live. Its in start\settings\system\power settings\advanced I set mine to 1 min this doesn't actually turn off the device it just puts it in standby I believe (don't quote me on that). Most ROMs have this set to 1min, but energy does not.

Lumos will help but not if your sitting in the sun.

two other edit I do:

HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery\PollInterval from 5000 to 20000

HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE]“FaceDownMuteRing”=dword:0 <- this should already be set.

Last edited by zone23; 08-14-2009 at 11:34 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro