View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:30 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaMarshall View Post
Hi ppls,

Can anyone point me in the best direction to get some of these well known power saving tweaks? I installed EnergyRom last night, and i LOVE it, except for the fact that its KILLING my battery, which isnt too bad, cuz im ALWAYS around a cord, but still. any info would help. Also, it can get a lil laggy at times, any suggestions for that as well.

Thanks for everything

I have found that in this ROM "Turn off device if not used for" is not enabled. If you enable it you will get better battery live. Its in start\settings\system\power settings\advanced I set mine to 1 min this doesn't actually turn off the device it just puts it in standby I believe (don't quote me on that). Most ROMs have this set to 1min, but energy does not.

Lumos will help but not if your sitting in the sun.

two other edit I do:

HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery\PollInterval from 5000 to 20000

HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE]“FaceDownMuteRing”=dword:0 <- this should already be set.

Last edited by zone23; 08-14-2009 at 11:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.