PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 10:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

deboy69 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

I really enjoy this room. One of the issues that I have come across is that the alarm clock doesnt sounds on vibrate. It just vibrates even when the box is checked to enable sound when on vibrate. Anyone with an idea here
Old 07-09-2009, 10:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboy69 View Post
I really enjoy this room. One of the issues that I have come across is that the alarm clock doesnt sounds on vibrate. It just vibrates even when the box is checked to enable sound when on vibrate. Anyone with an idea here
I gave up on the 6.5 alarm system and resorted to G-Alarm... which works very well. Give it a try.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:44 AM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Pretty sure both of those vibrate features require a newer version of the Shared Modules OEM, aka ShareDLL... This is a total shot in the dark, but this cab SHOULD enable all the vibrate features. Let me know if it works by hitting thanks

Attached: Shared Modules 1_01_19142727_00
Thanks for the cab but I wasn't able to get it to install. I get an error message saying the program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate. I did hit thanks for you anyway.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:56 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
what happens if i hit thanks without knowing if it works? lol, cuz right now im on pyski rom,

it seems like my phone is battling psykiROM vs EnergyROM on a day to day basis, 1 day ill run nrg, the next ill go back to psyki, the next another nrg comes out and now i got the urge to try it again, and if something fails i got a feeling ill go back to psyki, but (wink, wink) if a new psyki build where to come out anywhere in the middle i know i would flash that in minutes!

for future reference, would i have to install that cab and the psyki vibrations cab? or just that new cab alone to make tachi vib work on 0707 nrg rom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by obernow View Post
I had the same thing happen to me. Ended up just copying the number and manually adding it to my contact list.
I think you and psyki's ROM should get a room lol

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 07-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

second that, thanks NRGZ28
Old 07-09-2009, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

mickeyleah is just getting started

for the love of god please stop the screen auto rotation, the automatic rotation is off but yet it still comes on....HELP PLEASE!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well I wanted to make a donation when I first discovered how awesome NRGz ROM was, but it took days for Paypal to clear a transfer from my checking account (I use Paypal maybe once every year or two). It just cleared...

Thanks NRG for all your time and effort -- it has a huge impact on my work and on how I use and enjoy my phone -- enjoy dinner and a few beers (if that's your thing) on me...I have already gotten so much from you...

I'll say this again too for people to think about -- if we can all afford afford smartphones and data plans, we can probably all afford to kick a few bucks down to the person who makes them so awesome! Consider giving a little back...
Old 07-09-2009, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

for you tommy, my bo*ner is now bigger, and i wish i had somewhere to flext this 100mx100m level 3 connection......

Oh, nrgz, a donation is on its way, thanks so much for all that you do..
Old 07-09-2009, 12:57 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phazed View Post
Great ROM... however I have to flash to something else.

For some reason the ROM loses everything, re-installs, and brings me back to the "Tap to Begin" screen. I have seen it noted in a few posts, but never found an answer.

The first time it happened was 2 days after the first install... some heavy Google maps use and data use on a two hour drive. I get to my destination, turn the phone off.. go to turn it back on.. and BAM! Im reinstalling.

Then today, 6 days after first install.. I have the phone hooked up to my computer charging and receive a text message... unhook the phone.. and before I can Touchflo over to my new text it resets. And I'm reinstalling again. Back at square one.

I love the ROM... its truly a work of art.. and very very fast. It worked right out of the box for me, but I cant have it hard resetting on me once a week.

If you have a solution.. please let me know! I want to keep this one!

phaZed
Hey dude...I had this happen to me and was able to resolve it:

1. I did a hard reset/soft reset just to get started on the right foot.
2. Flash back to Stock ROM [easily searchable in the forums]
3. Do the hard reset soft reset dance again. After I flash, I've been hard resetting with the "Wipe Device" option rather than the hardware keys [Ive seen this suggested in a few places]
4. Flash to NRGs ROM
5. Hard Reset/Soft Reset just for good measure.

No lock ups since June 17th.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Hey dude...I had this happen to me and was able to resolve it:

1. I did a hard reset/soft reset just to get started on the right foot.
2. Flash back to Stock ROM [easily searchable in the forums]
3. Do the hard reset soft reset dance again. After I flash, I've been hard resetting with the "Wipe Device" option rather than the hardware keys [Ive seen this suggested in a few places]
4. Flash to NRGs ROM
5. Hard Reset/Soft Reset just for good measure.

No lock ups since June 17th.

once you do this and get back onto NRG, what cabs do you install?

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro