PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Also Does anyone have the cab to disable hepatic feedback?

Old 10-13-2009, 11:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

livinlifes2short is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

that is an option in advance config in tf version slide over to programs goto advance config and the option to diable it is there.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cjennin2 is a n00b
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
yes i did...

edit: anyway to get it back?
I have played with the themes but cannot seem to get that that particular button press animation...maybe someone else might have an idea?

Old 10-13-2009, 11:56 PM
N00b

I think it may be something with asking if it is a exchange account. On my old rom I would set up google with just contacts and calander, then set up my email. it worked great and you could see both set up just like you see you pc and exchange server but I had google work and pc. Please help just trying to think out loud.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
I've been told he's not releasing 6.5 because most people do not like the task bar on the bottom....I luv it there. There are other issues tho like with the task manager and dialer to name a few. I just love to have the latest and greatest if its slightly buggy or not.

I am hoping my phone hard resetting itself days are over with tho. Yeah I always flash back to stock and stuff first. idunno the 9/20 ROM didn't like me or something.
Many of the other ROMs with NK do not have the stupid bar at the bottom.... so I don't think that is it.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:00 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Also Does anyone have the cab to disable hepatic feedback?
Psyki has a cab I have seen floating around here before for the feedback killer, check the attachments link for the thread. ( Hit the paperclip back at the board) !!!!EDIT!!! Just checked the cab for this and For BGforall2.1 cab by Superboy is there as well. I believe you were asking fabout it earlier.

Also Rezn has a reg edit (worked for me on 9/20v1) pertaining to your inquiry way back 1290 pages or so to post #4:

"Disable Harware Haptic Feedback: [HKLM\Software\OEM\KeyState]
"KeyVibratorState"=DWORD:00000000 "

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Whotahn; 10-14-2009 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Checked and True!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:09 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Downloading now.

Thanks NRG
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Ok. I'm drunk and really stupid at this point. I've donated before and can't find the link. Where is Walso?
Old 10-14-2009, 12:13 AM
N00b

Talking out loud again, so I found that you can not sync two items on same server. For example gmail email, and work emai. This must be why it worked on the previous phone. I want gmail contacts and calander and work email and tasks. I have tried setting google up first and the tried setting work up first no matter how I do it I can not get both to run?? Dang it!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:17 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Ok guys I have been looking toooooo long for an ansewr one of you can give me in no time I am sure.Here Goes: Which version exactly of compact homescreen was cooked into the 9/6 Genesis release?

I believe all the new cabs at XDA (all 10 or so) have been updated to remove or autohide the calander, at least all 5 that i have tried. I am looking for a cab that still has the calander when there are no apts but without call history just like the 9/6 version of the ROM. I am posting here because I am sure I am not the only one who liked that version of the compact homescreen. So if anyone has a link or a cab for any version that leaves the calendar please post er up! (Didn't feel like bothering NRG, he has been puttin in too much work, which we all appreciate, RIGHT.)

Thanks ahead of time!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro