PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
I have a screen capture program that I can use to broadcast the video of a live screenshot from my phone (Windows Mobile Power Toys) and that works, but when I turn the camera on, the image on my desktop is black. I can see the camera settings if I tap the screen, just not the images themselves. You know what I mean? The screen on my phone is showing what I point the cam at, just the image is not transferring to my pc...
remembered see this give it a shot and let us know if it work!!

VZOmobile is a mobile video chat. It is a free program for video conferencing that works on mobile communicators. It can make video calls form your mobile device to other devices or personal computers.

VZOMobile is The First Videophone program for Windows Mobile. Mobile video call tool is easy to use and completely free.

Allows you to make video calls to other communicators and to ordinary PC`s using the Internet connection. Register on VZOchat web site and use video chat in your own way. Your friends will be able to call you from VZOchat.com even if they are not registered on VZOchat. Also you can place web widget for video calls on your own web page.

Mobile video chat was developed by the same team as VZOchat service. If you would like to use VZOmobile, you should Register on VZOchat service to get a VZOchatID.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vzochat_video_chat_windows_mobile_1.jpg (9.5 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab VZOmobileSetup.cab (1.33 MB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritech View Post
Hi
Just flashed EnergyROM_21864_HERMAN_10.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5 (more compatible with the SPB Mobile Shell)

The keyboard that I was using on prior roms isn't here. I believe that it was called QWERTY Keyboard.
Where can I find a cab for it?

Thanks
Check my post #17865. I think you may be looking for "Juicy47 EZInput.cab" found here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=69545

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I see...... I thought you wanted to do a conf call via your phone. Sorry for the misunderstanding. If you're just thinking to use your phone as a webcam for your PC, then I don't know much about that. Just a thought, what's the difference between that and the video out that this phone comes with? I am assuming it would do the same job as the screen capture program.
Yeah Im sure it does, I was trying to get the "live feed" to my pc and use the screen capture program to broadcast the part of my screen that had the live feed on it... THanks for the suggestion...
Old 11-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post

VZOmobile is a mobile video chat. It is a free program for video conferencing that works on mobile communicators. It can make video calls form your mobile device to other devices or personal computers.

VZOMobile is The First Videophone program for Windows Mobile. Mobile video call tool is easy to use and completely free.

Allows you to make video calls to other communicators and to ordinary PC`s using the Internet connection. Register on VZOchat web site and use video chat in your own way. Your friends will be able to call you from VZOchat.com even if they are not registered on VZOchat. Also you can place web widget for video calls on your own web page.

Mobile video chat was developed by the same team as VZOchat service. If you would like to use VZOmobile, you should Register on VZOchat service to get a VZOchatID.
I will try it and report back, thanks.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/HTC EVO
Carrier: US Cellular/Sprint

ChadMichels is becoming a great contributor

ok guys, still need some help. i flash danced, and reinstalled 23504 nov 10th. SMS is kinda working again, but i STILL cannot get QuickGPS to download data, and i cannot get a gps lock without it. I am on the internet, (posting from my phone) and the bar goes up to 100%, at which point it says connection failed, try again later. i have location service turned on(as far as i can tell) its in system settings now instead of phone settings. my location IS working, and i have weather... WHAT IS UP?

Sprint
HTC EVO
Old 11-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauljohnson75 View Post
Use Smart Lock that will do it if you set it to suspend lock
I just tried it, it still doesn't lock even with the autolock ON. Is there a setting for the smart lock program? I can't seem to find one.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadMichels View Post
ok guys, still need some help. i flash danced, and reinstalled 23504 nov 10th. SMS is kinda working again, but i STILL cannot get QuickGPS to download data, and i cannot get a gps lock without it. I am on the internet, (posting from my phone) and the bar goes up to 100%, at which point it says connection failed, try again later. i have location service turned on(as far as i can tell) its in system settings now instead of phone settings. my location IS working, and i have weather... WHAT IS UP?
update your radio sir. u did a flash dance which put the oldest radio on earth back on your phone. update it & let us know that it fixed ya
Old 11-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post

looks like it installed ok, now i just need someone to call and test it out... lol
Old 11-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadMichels View Post
Have you tried different radios yet? Sometimes the radio is playing tricks on you. YOu can see the link to a list or radios on the first page of this thread.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/HTC EVO
Carrier: US Cellular/Sprint

ChadMichels is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
update your radio sir. u did a flash dance which put the oldest radio on earth back on your phone. update it & let us know that it fixed ya
negatory. i have us cellular, and thats one of the newer radios,, and i did a tower reset and roaming update, i tried the newest cellular south radio, and an older sprint radio ive had luck w/ in the past.

GPS has not worked since trying this new build. any other ideas

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro