View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Ok guys I have been looking toooooo long for an ansewr one of you can give me in no time I am sure.Here Goes: Which version exactly of compact homescreen was cooked into the 9/6 Genesis release?

I believe all the new cabs at XDA (all 10 or so) have been updated to remove or autohide the calander, at least all 5 that i have tried. I am looking for a cab that still has the calander when there are no apts but without call history just like the 9/6 version of the ROM. I am posting here because I am sure I am not the only one who liked that version of the compact homescreen. So if anyone has a link or a cab for any version that leaves the calendar please post er up! (Didn't feel like bothering NRG, he has been puttin in too much work, which we all appreciate, RIGHT.)

Thanks ahead of time!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.