PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 04:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

kcallis is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

IF there is anyone using Cricket as a provider, would someone give me a pointer to get MMS working correctly.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Flashed the 7-7-9 23001 ROM at 8 am and didn't have any power issue until now. I had the phone on charger for approximately 1.5 hrs when I came back to check to see if my alarm settings were correct and the screen wouldn't come back on until I soft reset the device. I downloaded it from the US link. I think I saw that someone else had it occur and NRGZ28 said it shouldn't have due to his rollback from 23003 to 23001. We'll see if happens again or if it was just being funky.

(yes i have a real alarm set as a back up! 4am curtain call for me)
Phone woke up and alarm went off on time, most likely a one time thing.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Raph800 Radio Telus 1.04.05V OS: indagrooves latest
Carrier: Cricket

neurotek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to neurotek Send a message via MSN to neurotek Send a message via Yahoo to neurotek

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcallis View Post
IF there is anyone using Cricket as a provider, would someone give me a pointer to get MMS working correctly.
yes! ivan1 has a solution for you. here's the link

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...50&postcount=1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
I sorry for keep harping on this but WHAT IS UP WITH ALBUM on this fabulous ROM????
Everything is so great with NRG but Album 3.0 or whatever is being used is a deal breaker for me. No rotation, cannot apply a photo to a contact, overall this version sucks, really sucks. Here is version that works the way it should.... Album 2_5_18201831_1
I have over 800 photos on my device, I want a picture to rotate, I want to be able to put one of those pics into my contact, and I want to be able to put that pic into Facebook and the Album version with the last 2 releases will not do that. The older Album version above does all that.
Again, am I missing something?
NRG you have everything I desire in a ROM but this Album thing leaves a very big void at least for me.

EDIT - If someone has a cab file for the above Album version that would install I'll buy you at least 2 beers!

Both of these cabs are posted on the first page in post #4. The album and social networking engine cab listed there will allow auto rotation as well as uploading directly to facebook. They both work fine on my device. If a ROM is a "deal breaker" because it doesn't work properly for you than just find one that does. This thread/ROM wasn't designed for you so if it doesn't please you just hop on to a different thread. There really isn't any need to be so aggressive toward the chef, after all he does it for free!
Old 07-09-2009, 05:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Both of these cabs are posted on the first page in post #4. The album and social networking engine cab listed there will allow auto rotation as well as uploading directly to facebook. They both work fine on my device. If a ROM is a "deal breaker" because it doesn't work properly for you than just find one that does. This thread/ROM wasn't designed for you so if it doesn't please you just hop on to a different thread. There really isn't any need to be so aggressive toward the chef, after all he does it for free!
Sorry if it seems like I jumping on the chef. I did install the cabs on the first page exactly like the instructions and they still did not work. I posted that on an earlier thread. I know the chef works for free and I am one to reward this work which I did by donating money thru PayPal for NRG.
If the Album fix is working for you that's great, but the fix did not work on my Sprint Touch Pro even after I did a complete hard reboot and installed nothing but those 2 cabs.
I still think this is the most exceptional and well thought out ROM version out there but I'm at a lost about the Album thing.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
NRGZ28 or Psyki

I really liked the touchflo manilla tap vibration and the vibrate on connect. When I install CMYLXGOs Tachi Dialer it disables the vibrate on connect for the 7/7 23001 build.

I've tried Psyki's cab and reg edit without success.
I also don't see "UseService" in the registry and adding the key doesn't make any noticeable change.
Could you tell me what reg edit I need? Thanks
Pretty sure both of those vibrate features require a newer version of the Shared Modules OEM, aka ShareDLL... This is a total shot in the dark, but this cab SHOULD enable all the vibrate features. Let me know if it works by hitting thanks

Attached: Shared Modules 1_01_19142727_00
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC Shared Modules.cab (237.1 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Like my work? Hit
Old 07-09-2009, 05:26 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

what happens if i hit thanks without knowing if it works? lol, cuz right now im on pyski rom,

it seems like my phone is battling psykiROM vs EnergyROM on a day to day basis, 1 day ill run nrg, the next ill go back to psyki, the next another nrg comes out and now i got the urge to try it again, and if something fails i got a feeling ill go back to psyki, but (wink, wink) if a new psyki build where to come out anywhere in the middle i know i would flash that in minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Pretty sure both of those vibrate features require a newer version of the Shared Modules OEM, aka ShareDLL... This is a total shot in the dark, but this cab SHOULD enable all the vibrate features. Let me know if it works by hitting thanks

Attached: Shared Modules 1_01_19142727_00

for future reference, would i have to install that cab and the psyki vibrations cab? or just that new cab alone to make tachi vib work on 0707 nrg rom?
Old 07-09-2009, 07:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dougcjohn is a n00b

Posted prev w no response... am I the only one with BlueTooth icon not displaying? Bluetooth on or off, no difference in icons. If it's just my problem, any suggestions? Other than that minor issue, and the known w-clock issue this ROM runs & looks Great! Thanks for all your work!
Old 07-09-2009, 07:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
for future reference, would i have to install that cab and the psyki vibrations cab? or just that new cab alone to make tachi vib work on 0707 nrg rom?
Changelog
July 7th 2009 (Current)
  • Updated more graphics
  • Rolled back to 23001 as 23003 has power issues
  • New wait cursor curtesy of cmylxgo
  • Key vibration gone
  • Tachi dialer gone
So unless you are specifically installing Tachi for some reason, you shouldn't need that update that psyki posted. You should be able to just turn on vibrate on connect. As far as I know at least.

Last edited by flipzmode; 07-09-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

obernow is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulB007 View Post
Does anyone know whats the issue here? When I get a text from a number that isnt in my contacts, and I click the number and click Add to Contacts, it just highlights the option and does nothing else no matter how many times I click it. This is very inconvenient and im curious if anyone has a work around.
I had the same thing happen to me. Ended up just copying the number and manually adding it to my contact list.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro