Tiger505
PPCGeeks Regular

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Both of these cabs are posted on the first page in post #4. The album and social networking engine cab listed there will allow auto rotation as well as uploading directly to facebook. They both work fine on my device. If a ROM is a "deal breaker" because it doesn't work properly for you than just find one that does. This thread/ROM wasn't designed for you so if it doesn't please you just hop on to a different thread. There really isn't any need to be so aggressive toward the chef, after all he does it for free!
Sorry if it seems like I jumping on the chef. I did install the cabs on the first page exactly like the instructions and they still did not work. I posted that on an earlier thread. I know the chef works for free and I am one to reward this work which I did by donating money thru PayPal for NRG.
If the Album fix is working for you that's great, but the fix did not work on my Sprint Touch Pro even after I did a complete hard reboot and installed nothing but those 2 cabs.
I still think this is the most exceptional and well thought out ROM version out there but I'm at a lost about the Album thing.