View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 05:26 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

what happens if i hit thanks without knowing if it works? lol, cuz right now im on pyski rom,

it seems like my phone is battling psykiROM vs EnergyROM on a day to day basis, 1 day ill run nrg, the next ill go back to psyki, the next another nrg comes out and now i got the urge to try it again, and if something fails i got a feeling ill go back to psyki, but (wink, wink) if a new psyki build where to come out anywhere in the middle i know i would flash that in minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Pretty sure both of those vibrate features require a newer version of the Shared Modules OEM, aka ShareDLL... This is a total shot in the dark, but this cab SHOULD enable all the vibrate features. Let me know if it works by hitting thanks

Attached: Shared Modules 1_01_19142727_00

for future reference, would i have to install that cab and the psyki vibrations cab? or just that new cab alone to make tachi vib work on 0707 nrg rom?