View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 04:38 AM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
I sorry for keep harping on this but WHAT IS UP WITH ALBUM on this fabulous ROM????
Everything is so great with NRG but Album 3.0 or whatever is being used is a deal breaker for me. No rotation, cannot apply a photo to a contact, overall this version sucks, really sucks. Here is version that works the way it should.... Album 2_5_18201831_1
I have over 800 photos on my device, I want a picture to rotate, I want to be able to put one of those pics into my contact, and I want to be able to put that pic into Facebook and the Album version with the last 2 releases will not do that. The older Album version above does all that.
Again, am I missing something?
NRG you have everything I desire in a ROM but this Album thing leaves a very big void at least for me.

EDIT - If someone has a cab file for the above Album version that would install I'll buy you at least 2 beers!

Both of these cabs are posted on the first page in post #4. The album and social networking engine cab listed there will allow auto rotation as well as uploading directly to facebook. They both work fine on my device. If a ROM is a "deal breaker" because it doesn't work properly for you than just find one that does. This thread/ROM wasn't designed for you so if it doesn't please you just hop on to a different thread. There really isn't any need to be so aggressive toward the chef, after all he does it for free!
This post has been thanked 1 times.