PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 02:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fredthedj is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

i thought the 9/20 build killed my battery hella quick i hope this update kelps that a little.... imma flash it shortly..
Old 10-13-2009, 02:31 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Some quick first impressions to help folks configuring:

--No need to run the Arcsoft Removal Cab...just install whatever Arcsoft cab you use and soft reset.

--I don't think J.eremy's TXT and EMAIL button cab will work anymore. Someone else will need to confirm this.

--Everything that WAS in "Utilties" is now in "Tools".

--Marketplace works without fixes

--#777 reg edit is default

--No need to install the "Stop Blinking" cab [to stop the icon from blinking while charging.

I think those are the important ones, for now. I need to relock my phone soon to take it in for repair. If someone can confirm that Picture Mail is rocking without the Remove Cab...and also check up on those hardware buttons/fixes, that'd be sweet.

My USB bit the dust...let's hope Sprint takes proper care of this. [fingers crossing]
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

austerville is becoming a great contributor

I just stopped looking at this thread and flashed a different ROM and..... Now I have to flash again Thanks NRG. I have to admit I was one of those who didn't think that we'd get a ROM and you came through. Time to play....
Old 10-13-2009, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Some quick first impressions to help folks configuring:

--No need to run the Arcsoft Removal Cab...just install whatever Arcsoft cab you use and soft reset.

--I don't think J.eremy's TXT and EMAIL button cab will work anymore. Someone else will need to confirm this.

--Everything that WAS in "Utilties" is now in "Tools".

--Marketplace works without fixes

--#777 reg edit is default

--No need to install the "Stop Blinking" cab [to stop the icon from blinking while charging.

I think those are the important ones, for now. I need to relock my phone soon to take it in for repair. If someone can confirm that Picture Mail is rocking without the Remove Cab...and also check up on those hardware buttons/fixes, that'd be sweet.

My USB bit the dust...let's hope Sprint takes proper care of this. [fingers crossing]
Hopefully everything goes well for you, because I cannot wait for your updated guide! Good Luck.

Downloading ROM now.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post

thanks man!! i really appreciate it!

Old 10-13-2009, 02:41 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Ok Fellas....The wait is over and I am PHOTON positive! Bad Arse! We now need an updated sig bar!

Got an appointment today that will probaly have me in a waiting room for a few hours. How perfect, now I can do all the playing around and setting up of the new ROM without putting off real life like I usually do when a new release hits.......wait I do that all the time anyway...... I am friggin NRGized!!!

Enjoy Everyone! Thanks NRG!!! I'll report back later!!

Stay NRGized!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackg View Post
I just installed it and checking it out now.

For those that want to nab this a little quicker I uploaded it for you.

http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~blackg/EnergyROM_HERMAN_20091013_Standard.rar
You're not kidding! Thanks! (Go Terps)

Old 10-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

sweet i didnt see the new rom....downloading now!!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
you're not kidding! Thanks! (go terps)

wow!!!! Thanks!!!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:47 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
Hopefully everything goes well for you, because I cannot wait for your updated guide! Good Luck.

Downloading ROM now.
"Beta" Guide for the Oct 13th ROM is updated in my sig [use the PDF for now] and please PM me with anything you might find that needs to be changed. I sorta rushed through it a bit and am still going through myself to do a more complete sweep for bugs and stuff.

I'll try to get the thread updated before I take off.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro