PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

neles86 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to neles86
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

I have a question...Does this ROM have the SMS issue where the app would lock up when sending or reading a message?...That's really my main concern with a 6.5 rom. I've tried earlier NRG builds and they look and perform AWESOME!. But again the SMS locking up is a real issue for me, and its not just this 6.5 rom, its all the 6.5 roms that i've experienced. That's pretty much the reason why i stick with 6.1 for its stability.

Palm Treo 650 => PPC-6600 (HTC) => HTC-6700 => Palm Treo 700wx => HTC-6800
=> HTC-Touch => HTC-Touch Pro => HTC Touch Pro2 => HTC Evo 4G
Old 07-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by manosith View Post
For some reason, when i recieve calls, And I slide the bar over to answer. There is a long delay between the time its on answer and when it actually picks up the call. Is it because of the tachi dialer or the rom? someone please let me know whats up. Thanks!
i know what you mean..so far this one is a lil better, but most of the time it does that to me....
Old 07-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Lightning!
Old 07-01-2009, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by manosith View Post
For some reason, when i recieve calls, And I slide the bar over to answer. There is a long delay between the time its on answer and when it actually picks up the call. Is it because of the tachi dialer or the rom? someone please let me know whats up. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
So here's a question that might be a 6.5 issue still that is unresolved. i know it's fixed in most 6.1 roms.

when using threaded texts (i see a lot of people say they turn it off, but i couldn't live without it) if i stay within a conversation and text back and forth like an im, it never marks their texts as read when i respond. i have to close the thread and go back to all messages, then go back in to thread to get it to mark as read. Or I have to click on each individual unread message which is even worse.

is this fixable in 6.5? 90% of the activity on my phone is texting, and that drives me nuts considering i can send 5000+ texts in a month.
I also have both of these issues (s2a issue is sporadic for me sometimes it works perfect) but don't think there is any easy or immediate fix.. Just the side effects of using new unreleased software... But this is still easily the best rom I have used and the pros easily out weigh some of these problems that should eventually be resolved.. Thanks NRGZ
Old 07-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

well before i flash can anyone confirm that the world clock is not giving the bug, right now im running juicy8 and have no world clock bug but i like nrgz customizations better really wanna flash but gotta make sure i wont get this bug.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
well before i flash can anyone confirm that the world clock is not giving the bug, right now im running juicy8 and have no world clock bug but i like nrgz customizations better really wanna flash but gotta make sure i wont get this bug.
are you talking about it rolling back an hour? Yes it does...however, just add your city as a location and use that and never think about it again......
Old 07-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

well thats what i had to do with juicy and its been working fine and thank you for the response
Old 07-01-2009, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Evo 4G

Redtygr is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Redtygr Send a message via MSN to Redtygr Send a message via Yahoo to Redtygr

i have installed da last energy rom and all of a sudden my data (internet) no longer connects or work... can anyone plz help me to get back working again?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtygr View Post
i have installed da last energy rom and all of a sudden my data (internet) no longer connects or work... can anyone plz help me to get back working again?
did you try using dcd cab, they are posted on first few posts of thread...good luck
Old 07-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtygr View Post

how long has it been since the flash was completed...i had a similar issue with a different ROM...if took bout 30min...for data to be establish...voice was ok...

maybe reprovisioning...just my thoughts...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro