View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:12 AM
lilflip21
PPCGeeks Regular

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by manosith View Post
For some reason, when i recieve calls, And I slide the bar over to answer. There is a long delay between the time its on answer and when it actually picks up the call. Is it because of the tachi dialer or the rom? someone please let me know whats up. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
So here's a question that might be a 6.5 issue still that is unresolved. i know it's fixed in most 6.1 roms.

when using threaded texts (i see a lot of people say they turn it off, but i couldn't live without it) if i stay within a conversation and text back and forth like an im, it never marks their texts as read when i respond. i have to close the thread and go back to all messages, then go back in to thread to get it to mark as read. Or I have to click on each individual unread message which is even worse.

is this fixable in 6.5? 90% of the activity on my phone is texting, and that drives me nuts considering i can send 5000+ texts in a month.
I also have both of these issues (s2a issue is sporadic for me sometimes it works perfect) but don't think there is any easy or immediate fix.. Just the side effects of using new unreleased software... But this is still easily the best rom I have used and the pros easily out weigh some of these problems that should eventually be resolved.. Thanks NRGZ