PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 07:49 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ok something is weird.
Mine is acting the same way.

9/20 v2 would not even start up past the boot screen after getting a good flash twice.
Went back to stock and all that.
Ok I am having the same issue with 9/20v1 and the weather tab. I have never had any issue with a NRG ROM. It gets a little weirder though. When I flashed HR, Stock, HR, 9/20v1, HR. When I did the final HR it would not go past the align screen setup. I would hit the cursors and it would start to change to a new page then the align screen popped back up. It did this over and over. SOOO I threw er in bootloader and reflashed to stock, HR, flashed 9/20v1 on alignment screen it flickered but went ahead and went past it and loaded up. I added Conflippers weather database, removed the extra cities, added my city and all was well. UNTIL I went to add another city and the menu softkey doesn't work.???

I have downloaded 9/20V2 and pulled the .nbh. Just haven't had time to try to flash yet in case I run into anymore issues when loading. I'll try to squeeze that in sometime this afternoon and report back on what happens.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Today I woke up to the phone's screen having a very green tint to it. Anyone else have this problem by any chance? It's most likely a hardware issue, but 2-week old phone and never dropped, or even yelled at!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yea I bet all his threads here and over at Xda is ALOT to read, he wouldn't have time to research & cook!lol I envision his as a cool Cyborg who never sleeps and has a few secretary's assisting lol

Anyway here are the values to to reg edits I posted earlier to save battery: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=11227
Cool Thanks.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

stormseek is becoming a great contributor

i don't like the new sliders.. not really fond of them. Is there a way i could remove it?
Old 09-23-2009, 09:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormseek View Post
i don't like the new sliders.. not really fond of them. Is there a way i could remove it?
Look at Post #3

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:56 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Here you go my friend.
Both cabbed for install and zipped for you to edit.

http://cid-19e13f7ef2635c8a.skydrive...ider?uc=2&nl=1
Glorious! thank you. ...good thing I backed up the new icons before I installed your cab right? ...dammit.

With your flashing woes...I did have a few issues getting a solid flash on this latest build...I was noticing little features not working. I didn't flash to stock, because the phone wasn't rebooting, there were just features not functioning proper. I settled to reflash...and had to do it two or three times before I got everything perfect.

No clue why. The final flash ran through SASHIMI and installed everything just the same, only that time it worked.

Anyone with Antivirus issues, your antivirus may delete the custom RUU...in that case, you can use another to flash. I did notice that one of my RUUs was tagged for removal by Norton.

G-ALARM
I have G-Alarm working fine. Version 2.2, I think is the latest. I would not install it with the new graphic acceleration - it doesn't add anything but some bugs [at least for me]. I also had an expired license, but purchased the software and it's been flawless. Windows Alarms are terrible in comparison. It's very worth the 5 or 6 bucks the developer charges. Don't hack his app...he's a dude, just like us and deserves something for his work.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

regulator207 is just getting started

anybody figure out why CompactHome doesnt work with the most recent build? I really liked how it freed up such precious screen real estate.

I am just tried the most recent build of "standard" with bg4all and the top banner is covered but a new gap appears below the clock and the calendar begins in the same position as it used to be. In fact, the gap is where "call history" once was located. hmmm

By the way, everybody should install and configure Lumos with this rom as the default backlight is on max even when on battery. Prior to using Lumos, I would have to charge my phone during work breaks. I just got back from work this time and had 35% left without charging. I was blown away by this. The program is so easy to use and configure with the built in wizard.

Thanks

Last edited by regulator207; 09-23-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:00 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by regulator207 View Post
anybody figure out why CompactHome doesnt work with the most recent build? I really liked how it freed up such precious screen real estate.

I am just tried the most recent build of "standard" with bg4all and the top banner is covered but a new gap appears below the clock and the calendar begins in the same position as it used to be. In fact, the gap is where "call history" once was located. hmmm

By the way, everybody should install and configure Lumos with this rom as the default backlight is on max even when on battery. Prior to using Lumos, I would have to charge my phone during work breaks. I just got back from work this time and had 35% left without charging. I was blown away by this. The program is so easy to use and configure with the built in wizard.

Thanks
Works perfectly. I'm using CompactHome Classic Full BgAll v2a.cab - I think he has v2b posted in the thread now. Should still work...maybe better display in landscape.

EDIT: do you have panoramic wallpaper installed or anything? You mentioned a "gap" where call history was...I remember seeing that when I first installed pano-wallpaper, which initially came with a version of CompactHome included. It iddn't collapse the Call History Space, it seemed to just remove the text.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-23-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted

just flashed back from SsS rom.. and data not working?

If someone helps you,click the "THANKS" button!
Or consider donating to chef or your rom!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
just flashed back from SsS rom.. and data not working?
if you have done all the troubleshooting steps you can think of, i would suggest flash to stock sprint & come back to NRGz =] be sure to hard reset after initial flash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro