PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 11:36 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_xBLADEx_xX View Post
So far so good, but I feel like the 9/20 kills the battery much faster than the 9/6.
I would have to argue that. I disconnected this morning at 820am for class and my phone has yet to see a charger and it is now 1033 pm and I am down to 18% which is 2 green battery meter bars out of 10...hows that for a legit dispute on battery life? GO NRG GO
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cparuch is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

This has to be the best ROM so far. It's the only one i have kept on my phone for more than a week. The only draw back is having to reinstall all my programs every time i reflash. Is there any program that will automatically install all the programs I have. Installing 20+ cabs everytime I flash is a bit time consuming. Thanks for all you help and this awsome rom.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:38 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparuch View Post
This has to be the best ROM so far. It's the only one i have kept on my phone for more than a week. The only draw back is having to reinstall all my programs every time i reflash. Is there any program that will automatically install all the programs I have. Installing 20+ cabs everytime I flash is a bit time consuming. Thanks for all you help and this awsome rom.
Sashimi my friend.
Works great.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MN-Joe is keeping up the good workMN-Joe is keeping up the good work
Cool Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
One Word - "Sashimi" - Google it!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Sashimi is the Bomb!!!!! You can get a copy of it here, http://www.winmo-experts.com/index.php. It takes a lil while to set it up correctly, especially if you are setting all the registry edits and individual file setups. But once it's done, it sets everything including your apps, My contact info, Email accounts, reg edits and more. It is awesome.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

cparuch is a n00b

Thanks everybody for the quick response. I'll check it out.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

My Battery Experience.
Since 906 I've been running Energy with no/zero/zilch/nada backlight adjustments. Highbeams ON as the Chef intended. No my battery doesn't like me very much but I'm ok with that. Battery life has been, um, decent, at best but liveable. Yes, I've needed my Rescue Charger on my desk at work a few times.
Today, on 920 was a different story. I got 15 hours of light to moderate use off of a charge (took it down to 5%). That is with all the "common" battery mods in place including the latest from maxx134. I think the Battery Hard Reset rootlinux/Strigoi talks about definitely made a difference as well.
I've read every, yes every, post in this thread since I found it back in July so the information is out there. If you want a simple source to find most, if not all of the ones I've used then check out
ThreeFaces Start Up Guide
Also check out how to hard reset your battery
Now I'm a n00b so I dont have much more than observational "data" to report but during my 15 hours today I made a few short calls, sent/received about 20 sms, browsed moderately, used GPS for a short duration, and have one email account update every 30', two update every 60' and one more update every 4 hours.
Now I'm not saying this is the way to run your phone but IMO this is was a good "test" of the battery mods posted here in this thread. For full functionality you need to use the built in Auto Backlight Adjust or Lumos.
Hope this helps. This is another of my n00bish attempts to give back to this awesome community.
As I've said before, I realize it's possible I'm nuts and have no clue what I'm talking about.
BIG props to all the pros out there that are so patient and gracious and of course the biggest of all props goes out to the Iron Chef himself

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-23-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:48 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I respect the fact that you are a VIP member, but that also means that you should have been here long enough to get yer facts straight. I have tried every chefs ROM on this forum and on the XDA forums, and I gotta tell ya, NRG is the best rom IMO. Alot of the errors that people are getting here, are usually not repeatable, or it is an App conflict. And you see the error over and over and over, because there are alot of people lazy enough that they cant even search before they ask. I have tried to recreate most of the errors that people have, and 95% of the time I cannot get the same error. For instance, I installed the 092009 version, only because there were so many complaints. I was just happy with my 090509 copy but I was bored. It installed flawless, and runs like a champ. So I would really like to know what this "Alot of stuff" you claim is just broken. NRG ROMZ ROCK!!!!!!!!
I totally agree with this. For all of those people stating that there are too many bugs. Please feel free to enlighten all of us here on this forum of a better rom out there??.....................Ill wait.............................................. ..............................................
.................................................. .................................................
.............Exactly the only one that even comes remotely close would have to be MightyMike but even his roms have bugs. My sprint TV wouldnt work on his rom without cabs after cabs...not to mention his rom is not Manila 2.1. Not to mention all the programs you need in order to tweak your TP you have to find and install them yourself. Unlike this rom which Comes included with everything you need. GO NRG OR GO HOME AND FLASH SOME OTHER WACK ROM The only other rom that I would accept a debate with is MightyMikes. Only because of preference and not performance. They are both really good, but I prefer this one
Old 09-23-2009, 11:50 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Sashimi my friend.
Works great.
Aaaah yes the wonders of Sashimi!! I would not flash without it!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:52 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
youngpro83

looks like you know a lot about the touch pro here is one that i hope i can get some help on
touch pro on metropcs system but i will like to be able to set the web /mms with a cab not to good about doing reg, editing can you make or find a carrier cab that will do that ???wap/mms /gps /web/ well you get the point there are lots of roms here
but i can't find one for metropcs one you can load and run without reg. editing ????
Yeah Im not familiar with metropcs. Is that like a carrier?

Last edited by youngpro83; 09-23-2009 at 11:57 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro