PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
im verizon, so will any of these radios work? well with the exception of GSM on CMDA?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kayfouroh is keeping up the good workkayfouroh is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Lot slower?
Wath do you mean?
On first boot (after a hard reset + customization ran), the phone was running terribly slow. It seems to have picked up quite a bit but it's not 100% it seems. Scrolling is jerky.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:33 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
You're going to make me go turn signature's on eh? Thanks... might just do the reflash to the new version anyways. Hate doing retarded work-arounds for something I didn't really cause with one of my apps. Better than stock ROMs though. LOL
Here you go dudes:

THE GUIDE

...no need to turn siggys on. Please note this is for the 6/29 Build, which was a 2.0 Rhodium release so some things may be different. I'm working on a new guide for 8/6.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Alltel

OrionSX is just getting started

Comments on the August 6th release with Manilla 2.1:
The first thing that comes to mind here is, "Ahhh, much better." TF3D2.1 is much more stable, and *gasp* I've TRIED causing the World Clock bug at least a dozen times and my clock stays pinpoint accurate. One note though; if you're going to try installing any themes or custom clocks for Manila, I'd recommend grabbing a copy of the original 2.1 Manila from:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113

The reason for this is, I attempted to install a theme over the OEM-included version of 2.1 (thanks to NRGZ28 for including it) and while it did work, there were some graphical artifices. After installing a fresh copy of Manila 2.1, and then reinstalling the theme, my device now looks amazing... I'll post screenies later if interested. Be advised, read all of the OP's original posts detailing the install of Manila 2.1, as there are some fixes you'll need to apply to get it working correctly on CDMA devices, as well as an integration for the new Push Internet pages. Also note after reinstalling the new Manila, and my new theme, my flip clock ACTUALLY FLIPS! Bwahaha.

@NRGZ28: You might want to consider cooking in a newer version of Opera Mobile, as the one you are currently including in your ROM is not compatible with the Push Internet feature of 2.1, as far as I can tell...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...57&postcount=7 Go there for details.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs

Vol22002 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
FAST DOWNLOAD MIRROR FOR NEW 08/06 REFRIED RELEASE:

Thank you, You were right that download was fast. It was completely done in about 90 sec!!!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Hard to answer calls with the Tachi Dialer!!!

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-07-2009, 11:43 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Every time when I flash a new ROM I back to the stock and after that I make a hard reset...then flash the new ROM-Two hard reset and soft reset then the RADIO.
Probably two hard reset it's too much but I prefer to be shure for my new ROM it's gona be correct installed.

Like an example yesterday I flashed 8/6 and and I was exitng (waiting all last nigth) for to know wath news with the new ROM and I forgot the Hard Reset after flashed and resulted NO SOUND WITH YOU TUBE!!! after that with Refried falashed and Two hard reset I made it and the sound it's working almost perfect.

Last edited by jdm627; 08-07-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:50 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
im verizon, so will any of these radios work? well with the exception of GSM on CMDA?
Verizon it's OK
Check with##33284# and see this importan points.

How can I view my signal levels?
- ##33284# is the DEBUG menu. Under here you should look at the following 3 sections (the closer to 0 you are, the better):
Rx Power
Rx Ec/Io
Rx FER

Read it and try if you want and have a new experience.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=531134
Old 08-07-2009, 11:50 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
I dont know what he's talking about as far as slower... mine is fast as lightning... However I do have one issue that I seemingly created myself. Initially when I was on the stock rom I installed the diamond-qwerty keyboard cab because I hate using the standard one. Well... I did it with this one and now it has my keyboard acting screwy and when I try to remove it under remove programs it wont uninstall. Any suggestions?
Anyone?
Old 08-07-2009, 11:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Alltel

OrionSX is just getting started

Tricky, BrownHornet. I'd say check the Task Manager for any services/process including the letters SIP, and kill them. Also, soft reset before you attempt to remove the keyboard, and do NOT open anything that brings up the SIP panel before uninstalling. No text messages, etc.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro