PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 12:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

? iam lost here nrg on manila new 1.5 and some roms are on manila 2.1 are we talking about same thing here or are there 1.5/2.1 not related
Old 09-20-2009, 12:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

End3r is keeping up the good workEnd3r is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
? iam lost here nrg on manila new 1.5 and some roms are on manila 2.1 are we talking about same thing here or are there 1.5/2.1 not related
yozgatg has been working on porting Manilla 2.1 to VGA (located here). The next Energy ROM will include version 1.5 of that port.

Last edited by End3r; 09-20-2009 at 01:00 AM. Reason: clarity
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:35 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrm9 View Post
rootlinux ive downloaded the three cabs u posted ive checked them out in properties it says that there cabs but my phone will not reconize them any help? thanks
Maybe try to right click and save link as.... cab
It works here and others have downloaded them as well.
What browser are you using?
Try to download them again and let me know.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:47 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

A note on battery life.

Just got off the phone after right at an hour continuous talking.
Made other calls today that probably total at least 45 mins or more.
Been using the browser heavily, checking emails, more than moderate texting and a few games for more than a few minutes each. LOL

Battery is at 52% even after using it to test my mods.

Doesn't seem to bad to me.

Updated radio to newest radio, changed polling to 25000 and run lumos.
Seems actually pretty decent for this device.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:50 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrm9 View Post
rootlinux ive downloaded the three cabs u posted ive checked them out in properties it says that there cabs but my phone will not reconize them any help? thanks
You have to take the " off the end of the file name. It puts the " after the .cab causing it to be unrecognizable. I had the same issue when I tried downloading from
my TP.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:03 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
You have to take the " off the end of the file name. It puts the " after the .cab causing it to be unrecognizable. I had the same issue when I tried downloading from
my TP.
Ahh I see said the blind man. LOL
Downloading from a PC doesn't do that.
Have not checked via mobile download.
Did however download them via PC and transfer to device to install and check.
That works fine.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:13 AM
The Rootinator

winmonewbie informed me that when using CMLXGO's wallpaper that it is hard to see the "All Programs" list because that text uses windows font colors and not Manila font colors.
You can use any panoramic wallpapers you want so long as they are just the Manila files and do not change the full panosidetoside settings.

Can check into changing the windows font color but then it may cause problems with other windows screens.
Best bet is to change wallpapers if that is a screen you use a lot or if you need to read the text under the icons on that screen.
It is the only screen that I am aware of that shows black text while still using TF3D.
TF3D by default is white.

Thanks for the tip winmo.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:23 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
winmonewbie informed me that when using CMLXGO's wallpaper that it is hard to see the "All Programs" list because that text uses windows font colors and not Manila font colors.
You can use any panoramic wallpapers you want so long as they are just the Manila files and do not change the full panosidetoside settings.

Can check into changing the windows font color but then it may cause problems with other windows screens.
Best bet is to change wallpapers if that is a screen you use a lot or if you need to read the text under the icons on that screen.
It is the only screen that I am aware of that shows black text while still using TF3D.
TF3D by default is white.

Thanks for the tip winmo.
Bookmarks too on the Internet tab. The issue I believe is that in standard Touch Flo there is a white background in both Bookmarks and All Programs. For some reason the panoside program appears to take out that background. It's nothing root did.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor

I tried out a different rom for two days, Once again, I was dissapointed!! Nothing out there compares to Nrg roms, keep up the good work dude!!
Old 09-20-2009, 02:34 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Bookmarks too on the Internet tab. The issue I believe is that in standard Touch Flo there is a white background in both Bookmarks and All Programs. For some reason the panoside program appears to take out that background. It's nothing root did.
Pretty sure wallpaper for all tabs does this as well, correct me if I am wrong.
It forces the wallpaper from the main screen to all other tabs so in this case the colors clash because they are diff than the rest of Manila.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro