PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 10:29 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Hey just wanted to say Thanks for the hook up and on the DL
lol no prob man!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:43 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

gyrator kinda jacks up HTC album on new roms.
select to not rotate album.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokali View Post
ok i really love the rom but i cant get my incoming mms. on all the other roms i have tried i could send and recieve them with this arcsoft cab i have but I can only send em.

I hate to ask a dumb question but do you by any chance have your phone set to EVDO only? If you have it set to that, you can send them but you cant receive. You have to be able to flip over to 1x to get MMS
Old 09-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I think this rom broken. lol. Alot fo stuff do not work.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
Havent heard anything else on this issue since this post.. Although I connected my wifi no go for me.. Any one else able to shed some light on the subject?
Well after all the problems I have heard people complain about with the 9/20, I decided to install it again, and run it. as far as the my location weather on TF3D, the only thing I had to do to get it to work was go in to phone/menu/options/Services/Location Settings, and turn it on. Once I did that, My Location picked up my GPS Coords and up came my weather.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: uscc

brokali is a n00b

i dunno i dont mess with that since uscc doesnt have evdo in okc
Old 09-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

darkblond is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
What are you talking about?
Old 09-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: uscc

brokali is a n00b

and also where do i change it from ev only
Old 09-23-2009, 10:59 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
This rom is great.
Everything is working perfectly here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:01 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Seriously this rom is the Shiiiiiit!!! I have flashed many many many many roms and this by far is one of the best ones I have flashed so far. I think I could not go any other route than NRG. Where there is a problem there is always a fix. Just seek and you shall find. Or post and someone will answer.
GO NRG GO
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro