PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iholmes89 View Post
I am a newb to flashing the Energy ROM. I have a Sprint Touch Pro and each of the 5 times I have attempted to flash, the screen freezes at the progress bar. This eventually leads me to the ROM recovery utility. I have performed a hard reset and still get this msg when flashing. I apologize if this has already been answered, but I searched for two days before posting. Thanks for any help.
did you unlock your phone first ?
Old 09-23-2009, 09:12 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by [B
pdappcgeek[/B]
CAB REQ:

to return my phone back to Album 3

I decided to try 2.5 for the networking. It's just not worth it.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Did album 2.5 have correct screen rotation?
If you uninstall the 2.5 does the stock 3.0 not come back?
Try it.
Soft reset after uninstalling it.
Yeah this should definitely work for you. I hated the 2.5 album and so I uninstalled it and the 3.0 came back. It is cooked in the rom so it is the default. It should come back if you do what was posted above.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Siq Mawsh is keeping up the good workSiq Mawsh is keeping up the good work

I don't know if I'm missing something... But I have Auto deploy SIP disabled on all the tweaks and it still pops up whenever I enter a text field...
Old 09-23-2009, 09:24 PM
ZAZ
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2/Hero/EVO
Carrier: sprint

ZAZ is just getting started

"NRGZ28WVGA Leo ROMS updated to the latest manila 2.5 available. a lot of new stuff on it, check the changelog. i think some new VGA roms are next"

hey guys just found this on twitter....
Old 09-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
on the standart rom. How do u enable it. opera dont switch automatically.
Nothing to do, just works, maybe reset G sensor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
Havent heard anything else on this issue since this post.. Although I connected my wifi no go for me.. Any one else able to shed some light on the subject?
Similar answer, mine just worked without any involvement on my part. Some people report issues with GPS and 1.12.xx radios (not me), any other GPS issues for you?
Old 09-23-2009, 10:15 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

How can I get the gsensor to work lilke normal? Opera 9.7 dont rotate like it does. I ran the g-congif program and no matter how many time I pull the stylus out and it.. nothing goes on the list. help! Or just dump this rom.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: uscc

brokali is a n00b

ok i really love the rom but i cant get my incoming mms. on all the other roms i have tried i could send and recieve them with this arcsoft cab i have but I can only send em.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:25 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

anyone have a working album 2.5?
I want to test it on this rom.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:26 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
How can I get the gsensor to work lilke normal? Opera 9.7 dont rotate like it does. I ran the g-congif program and no matter how many time I pull the stylus out and it.. nothing goes on the list. help! Or just dump this rom.
Well your other alternative is to use gyrator 2. I use it and it works really good. And its very customizable. It rotates everything in any direction you want. I mainly wanted to use it to rotate my text messages, and it gets r done!! lol. Heres the cab. If you need help configuring it to your liking I will help you. Its already configured to rotate everything on your phone except the home screen.

gyrator.cab

There you go man hope that helps your issue.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
[/I]

Yeah this should definitely work for you. I hated the 2.5 album and so I uninstalled it and the 3.0 came back. It is cooked in the rom so it is the default. It should come back if you do what was posted above.

Hey just wanted to say Thanks for the hook up and on the DL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro