PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 04:25 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: My Location Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinds73 View Post
You mean test with verizon provisioning cab, sprint and so on?
No, no...really simple stuff - I meant different carrier radios. First, I would simply flash a new radio...try Verzions or Sprint, something other than Alltel [it seems you've only tried Alltel radios]. You can do this without flashing a new rom or installing anything else fancy. Should take a few minutes.

The "12 radios" thread has everything you need: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

You might also toggle AGPS settings in START-SETTINGS-SYSTEM to see if that does anything.

...if that doesn't work, and you want to explore this idea further, you "could" flash back to stock [make sure GPS is working], flash NRG [make sure GPS is still good - see if MyLocation works], if it still doesn't work, try flashing a new radio again on this fresh flash. If it STILL doesn't work...I would google or get back in touch with whomever you found that has the same issue and see if it seems to be carrier-specific or possibly something else.

I'm out for the eve, so PM me if you need more help/direction.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-30-2009 at 04:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

madskills384 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Does anyone know how to take off the vibration when u press a key on the keyboard as well as the power button?
Old 09-30-2009, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by madskills384 View Post
Does anyone know how to take off the vibration when u press a key on the keyboard as well as the power button?

If you look on some post around 9-20-09, you will find your answer.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

End3r is keeping up the good workEnd3r is keeping up the good work

Or even hit "Search this thread" at the top of the page. I searched "keyboard vibrate" and this turned up...
Old 09-30-2009, 05:25 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
ROOT, when you talk about "vibrate on connect", do you mean the data connection or the phone call? The setting you posted will vibrate the device if you connect to or disconnect data, but will not enable vibrate on connect when initiating a phone call...which is what I thought folks were looking for.

Vibrate on call connect worked, softly, on the last build, but is not enabled now...nor is the setting present in "Advanced" phone settings.

I haven't figured out how ot get it working...the reg edits that control it seem to be enabled, but the feature isn't happening.

Anyway, I saw the post and wanted to clarify.
Mine will Vibrate when a call connects and also when a call is disconnected.
Will look into what I have installed they may have made this work.
Mine works great when making calls and disconnecting calls and when a call drops or disconnects from the other end.
9/20 v 2
Old 09-30-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4g

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
hahahahah on the issue of vibration on initiating calls, I conquer..... Still nothing hahahahaha
I finally get to help on something!!LOL The only way I could get mine to vibrate on connect was to install S2U2 and adjust the settings and presto it works! If you don't want S2U2 then I don't know what to tell ya bud. I wanted it so it wasn't a biggie for me. Hope this helps!
Old 09-30-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 800
Carrier: Sextel

RavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good work

My vibe on connect works fine, by simply checking the box in settings. 9/20 v1. *shrugs*
Old 09-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone tell me if the latest pimp package will work with the newest release ?
Old 09-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenTBK View Post
My vibe on connect works fine, by simply checking the box in settings. 9/20 v1. *shrugs*
you mean the sound settings? both three face and I have tried that. We still can't get it to "VIBRATE" hahaha
Old 09-30-2009, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 800
Carrier: Sextel

RavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
you mean the sound settings? both three face and I have tried that. We still can't get it to "VIBRATE" hahaha
No.
Settings>Personal>Phone>Advanced
"Vibrate when connection is established"

I've never had it vibe on disconnect or loss of signal, just beep.

Now, unless you're trying to get it to vibe when a data connection is established, which would be in sound settings, also works properly if you check "Vibrate" under "Connection established" or "Connection disconnected" which is under Settings>Sounds>Notifications

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro