PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 05:01 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Just carrying my addiction into my device. LOL

Notice the HTC logo at the bottom in the selector clock as well.

Last edited by rootlinux; 09-19-2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Just noticed there is lettering sticking out from behind the banner. Did not see that on the small screen. Time to edit. LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:46 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Just carrying my addiction into my device. LOL

Notice the HTC logo at the bottom in the selector clock as well.

That looks swell Root! You are always bringing some sweet shizm to the table! Wanted to give ya some props!

How much did it take to ge that all done? You gonna cab this creation up?
Old 09-19-2009, 05:54 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

When I get it the way I want it I will post the files if anyone wants them.
This has to be used with Rotastrain's panosidetoside panoramic wallpaper mod.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

NRG looking forward to the upgrade tonight if all goes well.

Thanks
Old 09-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
NRG looking forward to the upgrade tonight if all goes well.

Thanks
same here lol, i have been checking for it the whole day...
Old 09-19-2009, 07:18 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
same here lol, i have been checking for it the whole day...
Dudes, fellow energyROM brothers! You should be checking this thread EVERYDAY regardless of expected releases! However I do check it 10 times as much when the Creator starts dropping hints!
Old 09-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Patiently waiting for the CDMA rendition of this: |RAPH|ROM|6.5|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Genesis' (SYS 23016) ★ | Built Sep 18th | Manila 2.1!
Old 09-19-2009, 08:19 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
Well NRGZ28 said that he is gonna delay the release a bit so he can cook-in the new Manila update 1.5 on top of the other few changes made to the 9/06edition, as seen in the post you referenced. EVEN BETTER, I say, and worth a little more wait. I would bet it's right around the corner...........
Old 09-19-2009, 08:29 PM
The Rootinator

Ok
Does anyone wish to test out my panoramic files.

Here is what you need to do.
Download the files here.
http://cid-19e13f7ef2635c8a.skydrive...ramic%20Energy

Install Rotastrain panosidetoside 3.0 without widgets first.
Then Install rootlinux Energy Blue

I also included ( I hope CMYLXGO doesn't mind ) CMYLXGO's Energy wallpapers repacked because the panoramic wallpaper cab he posted doesn't work right with Rotastrain panosidetoside 3.

If you want his wallpapers with Rotastrain panosidetoside 3 then install the CMYLXGO for Rotastrain panosidetoside 3 cab.
All credit for the wallpapers go to CMYLXGO.

If CMYLXGO has any issue with the wallpapers cab I will remove it.
Taking no credit for his work and he deserves all the thanks.
It just did not work with the panotoside 3.

Test it out and let me know what you think.
May update it later but my kids are here this weekend so I am off to play.

Hope you like it.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:42 PM
The Rootinator

Forgot to add that you need to softreset after you install.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro