PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

every thing still running good. still can't believe how fast my internet connection is and youtube is running smoothly and loading fast
Old 06-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench
Carrier: Sprint

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
I had the same problem.. i tryed the 1st link instead then found his link to his roms through the site and clicked on the ROMS root and they were all in there.. not sure why it doesnt show all on the 2nd download link but youll just hav eot manually do it till its fixed
I tried this, and just can't find anything but Standard.

Can you throw a link up to a Titanium version or Plain version of his newest ROM?
Old 06-14-2009, 10:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
I too seen this, I hit retry like 4 times then cancel, and you will notice it actually logged in and will do the update...looks like its a bug, but it is working.......

So when you check it downloads the latest profile pics for your friends? It looks like its working but when I click on Link Profiles none of the current profile pics get downloaded from FB so it really is not working correct? I believe the social engine is missing so just adding the sub tab does not really fix the FB issue, any ideas anyone? TIA.

EDIT: When searching on the forums and found this over on XDA:

Use the XBMod Facebook fix then the Facebook Fix Cab. Make sure your data connection is on and your updates will work.
Attached Files
File Type: cab xbmod facebook fix.cab (165.6 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Facebook Fix.cab (93.3 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by piedra92; 06-14-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

For some reason when trying to fire up Custom_RUU nothing happens. Is this a rom you have to manual load?
Old 06-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertech View Post
For some reason when trying to fire up Custom_RUU nothing happens. Is this a rom you have to manual load?
There seems to be an issue with the included Custom_RUU. Just copy the NBH file into the RUU from an earlier release and it will work fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

this rom still has the worst battery life around.....and i heard people saying its for preformance...what for so u can preform at home and only use it when its hooked up to ur charger? i went to work for just 4 hours on a full charge and came back and already i was at 51 precent....sorry this rom is the NICEST rom around but the battery alone is the worst...
Old 06-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
this rom still has the worst battery life around.....and i heard people saying its for preformance...what for so u can preform at home and only use it when its hooked up to ur charger? i went to work for just 4 hours on a full charge and came back and already i was at 51 precent....sorry this rom is the NICEST rom around but the battery alone is the worst...
change the pagepool to 16...I did it and it increased my battery life and for some reason default theme uses up a lot of ram so I switched to a different one and it also saves battery...
Old 06-14-2009, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

maybe try messing around with ur back light settings. i don't have any problems with battery life. maybe i have a new battery or something but i stay on my device all day and maybe have to recharge it once. when u r at work does ur device roam? when i go to work my locker room is in the basement, if i don't turn off my device by the time i am going home my battery is almost dead. and this was happening way before i had a touch pro or even thought about custom roms
Old 06-15-2009, 12:04 AM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
I have a statement to make it being a free country and all. You are on here to give some feed back if you dont like the way it performs then try another ROM that works for you. This guy is making an effort to make this ROM for us here to try out he dosn't have to do what he is doing at all but he does just think of ppcgeeks as a department store try something you see on and if it doesn't fit you move on to the next one. I sometimes question why I served in the U.S. Army but it is people like you that reminds me why to protect that free speech that you I think sometimes abuse be grateful that you have that privledge now that I said my peace this ROM ROCKS NO DOUBT I am using it right now till the kinks are worked out of Decks SSS ROM.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850

vip2nv is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to vip2nv
Talking Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

So I haven't really had any issues with battery life and this ROM definitely outperforms a stock ROM, haven't had a chance to test many out as I recently upgraded from my MOGUL.A couple of things I have noticed and was curious as to whether there is a fix for it or, I haven't thoroughly checked it out yet but I do notice these few things

1. Under the internet when I click add new push page it goes to a blank page and the menu's at the bottom do not work
2. The windows media player shuts off when I press the power button to turn the display off, on the stock ROM it would stay on, not a problem just loved that feature as I run and workout a lot.
3. From the Comm Manager when I try to turn off the WiFi it won't shut off, just takes me to the page showing available networks.
4. I had a sprintpcs email account and the add email would usually check the internet for pop server info, this didn't do it just asked me to enter server myself.

I have to say tho this thing is sweet, if I had plenty of time I would love learning the in's and out's of designing custom ROM's but as it stands I leave the task to the geekers here....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro