PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Need help regaining the stylus power on function on my device. Before, whenever I pull the stylus out the phone will turn on. However now when I pull it out nothing happens. Device can only turn on now with the power button. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to get the stylus power on function back? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Just noticed mine doesnt wake either but I havent found any setting or registry entry to change this. I have checked the physical switch just inside the stylus opening and it seems fine so not sure what to do about it..
Old 06-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fleezy is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

How about cooking in the Tachi Dailer? I see some roms(CDMA) are running it and say there are minimal issues
Old 06-02-2009, 06:18 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I've been running this ROM for a few days and love it. I love the speed and the look so much that I created a matching S2U2 theme for it. Enjoy...
Awesome job! I will add this to post #4. This looks great. I am a S2U2 user and I was using one of your other themes for it as a matter of fact.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post

I am not sure what to block out and what to display. Plus wouldn't anything useful be blocked out? As I stated previously - the values look like they used to look. Although I will say the username is some woman's first and last name+a number@sprintpcs.com - is that correct? ************Is this how your current user name is listed?

Again thanks (and I'll thanks your posts too) for sticking with me.
As long as the womans first and last name is yours I guess so

EDIT: Open your phone app like you would make a call then click on menu, options, services, select internet, start FOR IOTA

My currentuser name is *********@sprintpcs.com (******=myusername)
my MDN: is my phone number
my MSID: is my phone number

This is how yours is as well? Of course it would be your user name and so on...

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"

Last edited by robp23; 06-02-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Does anyone know why we have to run the Sprint carrier cab stuff with this ROM and don't have to with other CDMA ROMs? Why do we lose our prior settings for data connection every time we flash to this ROM and can anything be done with the ROM to prevent the issue from occuring? Would it be a problem for this ROM to be designed so that the flash to it is similar to with other CDMA ROMs, where data connection settings remain in tact?
I would say he is working on it, but I dont know. The only thing I can say is that he came from GSM to CDMA. The change over might be the cause ........either way its a GREAT rom. Bugs will be work out. It just takes time.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:28 PM
N00b

pcpal01 is keeping up the good workpcpal01 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to pcpal01 Send a message via Yahoo to pcpal01
Talking Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

I have used all three ROm's so far and I think EnergyROM is the BOMB!! I Love this ROM man I Love it. No more flashing for me for a while, I want to put my apps and games back now and get on with life with my smoth working TP. Thank YOU NRGZ!

I have had no issues with my flashing but have a suggestion for those who might be having issues with the CDMA cabs. I have used them both and each time that is all I do to get a data connection. I have tried them both from hard boots when trying different UC's. I think the problem may stem from old Sprint PCS accounts. I have a friend at Sprint who likes to flash his phone as well and he told me that some of the users are on different equipment setups and old vision customers might experience this. He is not certain but is checking. Would anyone else know anything about this?

I add MobilMatt's FuzeBerry Themes to both manilla and Chome and then add TFdetacher and just love the look oh my phone. One question though if someone has a minute. When I run the original sliber cab today goes to 3 icons instead of 4 and I end up installing the Misfortune icons to fix it. Is there another way to get back to 4 icons in a row?
Old 06-02-2009, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Here is my personal experience a while back. I flashed to one of the first "232" builds of 6.5. No data. Downloaded the sprint carrier cab, ran it and within minutes i started getting text messages from people i didn't know and to a number that wasn't mine. " I have only had service for 7 months now". I spent hours on phone with tech support. My msl was different, but the esn was the same. No combination of things would fix. I flashed back to stock, stock radio and locked the phone. No go. Sprint rma'd it. New one, 3 weeks later had the same thing happen with a decibel rom, using the carrier cab. Rma after 2 hours on phone with tech support. Had one other phone do this early on, but i attribute it to learning. I only install the prl and profile update icons. I manually go to settings,connections,connections, add new, sprint, #777. No username or password just click finish. It will pop up shortly and ask for a username/pass/domain but just click save password and thats it. My data always works, nothing gets hosed, my msl number stays the same.

You can type ##778# from the phone pad or ##3282# to view your settings. You will need the msl to edit any of this. If you want, try to get your username and password from sprint, and edit these fields also any other fields that are blank. I think the cab is bafmsl that will grab your msl.

Just tried the above codes and they are closed with this rom. You may want to flash to a stock rom to use the above approach.

Please ask if i can be of more assistance.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just to note, as i have already said.....This is by far the best rom on this site for the HTC Touch Pro. I have used EVERY rom on here, including the kitchens. They all have had the ups and downs, but this is the Trump.

Thanks
Old 06-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Checked out this ROM briefly the other day and I was pretty impressed. I couldn't get the ##768# or ##786# one...have to look at the keypad to remember I didn't run the Sprint carrier cab though so maybe this was it. Can any of the other Sprint guys confirm the ##DEBUG and such work?

One other question, does this build of WM6.5 have the unread text messaging bug? The one where after you have a conversation in text when you go back out it still shows all the messages as unread where you just left, so you then have to go back in and back out to mark them as read?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:23 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Checked out this ROM briefly the other day and I was pretty impressed. I couldn't get the ##768# or ##786# one...have to look at the keypad to remember I didn't run the Sprint carrier cab though so maybe this was it. Can any of the other Sprint guys confirm the ##DEBUG and such work?

One other question, does this build of WM6.5 have the unread text messaging bug? The one where after you have a conversation in text when you go back out it still shows all the messages as unread where you just left, so you then have to go back in and back out to mark them as read?
Nope.. runs like a Thoroughbred.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro