View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 07:28 PM
pcpal01
N00b

pcpal01 is keeping up the good workpcpal01 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pcpal01 Send a message via Yahoo to pcpal01
Talking Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

I have used all three ROm's so far and I think EnergyROM is the BOMB!! I Love this ROM man I Love it. No more flashing for me for a while, I want to put my apps and games back now and get on with life with my smoth working TP. Thank YOU NRGZ!

I have had no issues with my flashing but have a suggestion for those who might be having issues with the CDMA cabs. I have used them both and each time that is all I do to get a data connection. I have tried them both from hard boots when trying different UC's. I think the problem may stem from old Sprint PCS accounts. I have a friend at Sprint who likes to flash his phone as well and he told me that some of the users are on different equipment setups and old vision customers might experience this. He is not certain but is checking. Would anyone else know anything about this?

I add MobilMatt's FuzeBerry Themes to both manilla and Chome and then add TFdetacher and just love the look oh my phone. One question though if someone has a minute. When I run the original sliber cab today goes to 3 icons instead of 4 and I end up installing the Misfortune icons to fix it. Is there another way to get back to 4 icons in a row?