PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Has there been a weather update for TF3D2 that adds even the smaller city's? Like the weather V2 for the first TF3D?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:19 PM
N00b

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
where is that taskbar thread?
Check here

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911
Old 06-02-2009, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilstrider View Post
Has there been a weather update for TF3D2 that adds even the smaller city's? Like the weather V2 for the first TF3D?
yeah - you can find it here.

Here is the direct download.

Guess you got yours working again on this ROM, huh?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

nolife is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
So should I reflash back to this ROM and then do those steps or do those steps on the stock ROM I am currently on?
on the 052809 ROM It was advise not to do those steps, so has that issue been fixed cuz i need 2 update mine to if so.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

when u try to send picture mail it says file to large. if!! this is the problem and u have sprint i think u have to install the- remove picture mail and arcsoft then after that install the sprint acrsoft mms 5.0.82.79 and all of your mail should work and picture mail and video mail will be added

Last edited by jrmatics; 06-02-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

So anyone had any luck changing/replacing the comm manager? Love this rom but hate the white comm manager with 3g slider since its useless for us... I have tried many black comm manager cabs but nothing has worked...
Old 06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Has any body noticed the lost of stylus function? Before, whenever I pull the stylus out the phone will turn on. However, now when I pull it nothing happens. Device can only come on now with the power button. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to get the stylus function back? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

nolife is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
Anyone else having the issue with the PRL updater? Has anyone looked at 'Device Info' to see if there user information is ok?
is the PRL issue fixed in the 060109 ROM
Old 06-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
So should I reflash back to this ROM and then do those steps or do those steps on the stock ROM I am currently on?
Well, I wouldnt think that you would need to install the carrier cabs on the stock rom cause they should already be there.......correct?

I would try maybe something like this
1-hard reset
2-re-install Energy rom
3-install the custom carrier cabs (maybe try the hombre or the sprint DCD)
4-yeap, hard reset again.
5-Try your data connection
and/or Run "Update Profile" then "update PRL" then youll have to soft reset.

IF that doesnt work, which it may or may not. I would think someone on this board may be able to help out. Maybe pose this question on the board itself. You may also want to try to get in contact with DCD for he may know how to fix this issue.

IF knowone can. I would re-Flash the stock radio, then the stock rom, then relock and head to the Sprint store. Good luck

For what its worth. I Flashed this ROM, and installed the DCD carrier cab on the first page. I ran the Update profile and PRL with no problems. Im still lost on what went wrong. I digress

EDIT**

Take a screen shot of your device information settings. Marking out personal information of course and post it up.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"

Last edited by robp23; 06-02-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

This is just my 2 cents worth, so...
Don't run the sprint carrier cab. I have had to rma 2 htc touch pro's after running this cab and one htc tp when i ran a data update cab in one of MM's roms. Since then, i just add a connection, dial #777, and save the password when it asks. I have never had an issue with my prl or msl corrupting or changeing since then. and this rom is by far the best 6.5 rom on this site!! So, how many of you that are having the issue with the error 67 code actually ran the sprint update carrier cab? 3 phones later, i highly advise against it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro