View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 04:31 PM
robp23
Regular 'Geeker

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
So should I reflash back to this ROM and then do those steps or do those steps on the stock ROM I am currently on?
Well, I wouldnt think that you would need to install the carrier cabs on the stock rom cause they should already be there.......correct?

I would try maybe something like this
1-hard reset
2-re-install Energy rom
3-install the custom carrier cabs (maybe try the hombre or the sprint DCD)
4-yeap, hard reset again.
5-Try your data connection
and/or Run "Update Profile" then "update PRL" then youll have to soft reset.

IF that doesnt work, which it may or may not. I would think someone on this board may be able to help out. Maybe pose this question on the board itself. You may also want to try to get in contact with DCD for he may know how to fix this issue.

IF knowone can. I would re-Flash the stock radio, then the stock rom, then relock and head to the Sprint store. Good luck

For what its worth. I Flashed this ROM, and installed the DCD carrier cab on the first page. I ran the Update profile and PRL with no problems. Im still lost on what went wrong. I digress

EDIT**

Take a screen shot of your device information settings. Marking out personal information of course and post it up.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"

Last edited by robp23; 06-02-2009 at 04:34 PM.