PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

i like this rom alot but my battery icon is always running on my taskbar and my phone is not connected to anything. so i cant see my percentage meter.. any fix? i put a custom taskbar on my phone and it didnt fix this prob.. other than that, smokin rom!
Old 06-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

NRG once again i have no problems with ur rom. after all the minor tweaks that u have to do i have had no problems with it. i followed ur instructions and all the links u provided and presto, perfect. only the taskbar was an issue and that seems minor compared to how ur rom operates. i mean everything works atleast on my touch pro, and i have never had a real problem with ur previous builds.my internet connection is blazing fast for some reason. it was never like that with the stock rom
Old 06-02-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Thumbs down Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by robp23 View Post
Yeah, this rom IS a GREAT rom. I'm sure you'll get your problem fixed. I'm fairly baffled by your situation to be honest. How many of us have flashed this ROM?

EDIT***

Explain again what you have tried?
I agree with you - all the people that flashed are doing fine. I don’t think it was the ROM, but the carrier cab that you have to install - which I pulled from here. I do see that Devilstrider was someone else who had this issue as well – I have no clue how his turned out.

But really at this point what haven’t I tried?

I went ahead and followed the instructions in the thread here to repair what the carrier cab broke so I flashed back to stock and but no avail. At least now within "Device Information" it's got the correct username, and also the correct values in MDN and MSID. The MEID looks a little suspect thou - as it starts with "A100000..." but I could be wrong there. I also ran the two other cab files while running the stock ROM that m3Jorge suggested here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3Jorge View Post
I have it working perfectly on Sprint... Important part is to install the following two cabs... first the carries and then the Update PRL/Profile one....
HombreSprintCarrier090430.cab (1.11 MB, 36 views)
Sprint Update Profile & PRL.cab (543.8 KB, 32 views)
DCD carrier one has the update PRI option which will mess EVRYTHING up on the TP...
But once again, all to no avail. The phone still cannot connect to phone or data. I am going to have take the phone in at this point as there is nothing more that can be done. I’ve learned my lesson – no more ROM’s that require the installation of a carrier cab.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 06-02-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuechler3 View Post
i like this rom alot but my battery icon is always running on my taskbar and my phone is not connected to anything. so i cant see my percentage meter.. any fix? i put a custom taskbar on my phone and it didnt fix this prob.. other than that, smokin rom!
i fixed it .. when i plugged my phone into the computer, i checked the circle that said not to charge while connected to pc... greeeaaaat rom!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker

man thats messed up. the dcd sprint carrier 20090526 is the one i used. it has all three updates including the PRI option. i used the updates in this order- update PRL--update PRI--then update PROFILE and it worked like a charm. everything did what it was supposed to do. that was the first thing i did after installing the rom. try again man before u take it in. i know that PRI option is scary but it worked for me.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:09 AM
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
man thats messed up. the dcd sprint carrier 20090526 is the one i used. it has all three updates including the PRI option. i used the updates in this order- update PRL--update PRI--then update PROFILE and it worked like a charm. everything did what it was supposed to do. that was the first thing i did after installing the rom. try again man before u take it in. i know that PRI option is scary but it worked for me.
Try what exactly? Can you outline the steps a little better? I've gone through this so many times my head is spinning .
Old 06-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post

2009 6 01 (Current):

- Added People Tab calling fix
I just want to mention that I am happily hap-hap-happy, that the People tab now works 100%!

For so long I've heard people claim they didn't want to try Rhodium Manila because of People tab issues. Now they have no excuse .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
jt, have a cab file for your taskbar icons?
not yet, as im still working on it. This taskbar icon will be posted onto the 6.5 Custom Taskbar thread once its completed, which should be very soon.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker

i don't know if your going to re-flash, but if u do as soon as ur done install the dcd cab i mentioned if ur on sprint. then after u install it run the update PRL- u know the phone will do a little update and reset it self without turnig off. then i ran the PRI update, it asks if you want to go ahead, do it. then the phone should soft reset it self. lastly i ran the PROFILE update and that was it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:37 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
i don't know if your going to re-flash, but if u do as soon as ur done install the dcd cab i mentioned if ur on sprint. then after u install it run the update PRL- u know the phone will do a little update and reset it self without turnig off. then i ran the PRI update, it asks if you want to go ahead, do it. then the phone should soft reset it self. lastly i ran the PROFILE update and that was it
So should I reflash back to this ROM and then do those steps or do those steps on the stock ROM I am currently on?
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro