PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

i have camera blackout issues...the screen is just black....
Old 06-02-2009, 09:20 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
i have camera blackout issues...the screen is just black....
Nobody else has reported that bug with this ROM yet. Can anyone else replicate this.. hasnt happened to me. When does this happen?
Old 06-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Nobody else has reported that bug with this ROM yet. Can anyone else replicate this.. hasnt happened to me. When does this happen?
well im not sure what i did but a soft reset fixed it for now...
Old 06-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

6.1.9 version is very tight. I flashed earlier and everything is finally where I like it. Very fast and I haven't experienced anything troublesome. Media player works great which normally gives me fits. The picture plug in works flawlessly and opening the album displays pictures quickly. The only "issue" I've come across is that when in the picture album app when you select menu the font size looks to large. Other than that you are making my rom of choice. Thanks for your hard work and dedication!

Last edited by BenS; 06-02-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:07 PM
N00b

jb8lakeshow is becoming a great contributor

NRGz, sorry I didn't post my #777, leave everything blank and save solution right at the beginning since that worked fine during our Energy Rom "Alpha" testing. I guess I figured in a Sprint phone geeks (Haven't any of you ever created a manual DUN connection on a PC? ) thread they'd all know and didn't want to sound like an a-hole. LOL. Sorry guys, next time I will post any solutions I might have as simple as they seem.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
When did you have that problem ?! That must have been the very first release or something...
I had it happen with this one, but just noticed after a hard reset its due to something i install... prob .net 3.5 or sql or one of those things... it works stock tho, so the problem is on my end, sorry!

Thanks for the sweet rom!
Old 06-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

I am having trouble with this version freezing and when I try a soft reset it crashes and and I have to start from the beginning "tap the screen to setup your windows phone" I have had to do this 6 time today alone!!

I know it has to do with one of the cabs I am using, just not sure which one exactly b/c I have tried different combination and still have the problem.

Here is what I am using;

file:///F:/Alarm/galarm_1.5.1.cab
file:///F:/Alarm/Clock_to_GAlarm.cab
file:///F:/AudioFix/topaz_volume.cab
file:///F:AudioFixBadboy8813AudioFix-(FullVolume).cab
file:///F:/Backup/SpbBackup2.arm.cab
file:///F:/Battery-Performance/GfxBoost-1.1-Service.cab
file:///F:/Camera/CameraModeMods.cab
file:///F:/Configtool/iTouch_azharsunny.cab
file:///F:/Configtool/HTC+Touch+Dual-default-ABC.CAB
file:///F:/Configtool/dcdSprintCarrier20090526.cab
file:///F:/Configtool/xbmod_CDMA_FIX_2.cab
file:///F:/Icontact/MapiContact.cab
file:///F:/Icontact/icontactbe6.4.5vga.cab
file:///F:/Icontact/Contact_changer_v1.3.cab
file:///F:/Keyboard/FingerKeyb-2.1.408VGAbyGiannis86.cab
file:///F:/Personalizer/CHomeEditor_v1.5_Beta.cab
file:///F:/Personalizer/Personalizer_3.1.cab
file:///F:/SDspeed/tnyyntSDTuneUP.cab
file:///F:/sMMS/SprintArcsoftMMS5.0.82.79.cab
file:///F:/sMMS/smmssetupfull.cab
file:///F:/startmenu/reSTART.cab
file:///F:/startmenu/Honeycomb_StartMenu.cab
file:///F:/TaskBar/SHK_Customs_Skinny_Signal_Bars.cab
file:///F:/TaskBar/sdkcerts.cab
file:///F:/TaskBar/tsowentaskbar6WM6.5version.cab
file:///F:/Weather/ShowacoTitaniumWeather_v4.2.cab

Thanks for any feed back

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Last edited by meanfishy; 06-03-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

been messing around this rom all day. no problems to report here NRG, thanx once again
Old 06-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Iusacell

schmiedel is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Liked this rom alot; I had a few issues but they're gone...

1. Activesync wasn't working; everytime I connected the phone, it went straight to Internet Sharing (yes, I checked the USB setting and it was by default on Activesync and to ask everytime I connect the phone). It just wouldn't work, a soft reset fixed it and it hasn't happened again.

2. I would have loved the #777 default config, it's just very nice to have data work on a newly flashed rom, but 1 minute to configure it solved the problem.

Other than that, it has been flawless, almost all the software included seems to be excellent, a great work. I think this will at last be a rom that stays on my phone for more than two weeks...
Old 06-02-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

mobo is just getting started

Hello All

Love the ROM, it works great, but have a few questions?

When I upgrade to 60109 my notifications (email, text, etc) changed from a great green to a boring blue. Is there a way for me to change this bacl?

This also change the stock tab from green showing a positive change to the blue for a positive change. This definitely should be green. Thanks NRG you ROCK!

mobo

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro