PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

symba2000 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

hmm.. Just flashed to the NRG ROM 9/20 build again, and the People tab Favorites pics still refuse to show up.

Anyone have a solution for this? I thought this wouldn't bug me so much, but it's doing a great job at frustrating me right now... blah!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:37 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I understand that dude, but I mean those white squares. They only show up when I install yer clock. when I deleted it, they went away
That is too weird.
Doesn't do that here at all.
Also using panaromic walls, but the PIMP one this time.
Anyone else care to check it?
Trying to make sure they work with this rom correctly.

Here is one I just made tonight.
All new wood graphics that took me a few hours to do. LOL

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...59#post1191759
Old 09-24-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

Actually, pano walls are working fine for me also. Did you reset the main background under touchflo settings?

I am REALLY wishing to see a new release with any of the newer 6.5.1 builds of WM. I've already seen 7-8 other ROM release's using them, and after heavy amounts of reading, it seems unanimous that memory is seemingly better, and speed is noticable better as well. Course i am patiently waiting, since i love NRG ROM's the best. (And searching in Google, most responses also seem to agree it's the best and nicest built one out there as well!!!)
Old 09-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Actually, pano walls are working fine for me also. Did you reset the main background under touchflo settings?

I am REALLY wishing to see a new release with any of the newer 6.5.1 builds of WM. I've already seen 7-8 other ROM release's using them, and after heavy amounts of reading, it seems unanimous that memory is seemingly better, and speed is noticable better as well. Course i am patiently waiting, since i love NRG ROM's the best. (And searching in Google, most responses also seem to agree it's the best and nicest built one out there as well!!!)

microsoft recently just fixed alot of bugs in the newer builds of windows mobile. also with the new builds and the start menu being on the bottom it can create some sizing issues with some programs and tf3d. but i do agree the newer builds are pretty nice. but also so it this rom
Old 09-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:

i tried calkulins newest build which is like 24034 or something & i switched back to this one after about 20 minutes.i had the same urge as you. i would def wait till NRG can put his touch on those new builds. i really hated it for certain aspects.

not sayin that calk's isn't any good, i'm referring to the microsoft side of things.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

Oh yeah, i am totally exciting to start using it, but for sure like you said i don't have any interest in using any other's since using EnergyROM. I can wait patiently. It's always worth the wait anyway. I wish 2 bugs would get squashed though. 1) NFS won't load, 2)G-config won't work. But that's small potatoes!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 10:46 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Oh yeah, i am totally exciting to start using it, but for sure like you said i don't have any interest in using any other's since using EnergyROM. I can wait patiently. It's always worth the wait anyway. I wish 2 bugs would get squashed though. 1) NFS won't load, 2)G-config won't work. But that's small potatoes!!!
What?
NFS does load and play perfectly and it will even play with G-sen.
Search the thread for NFS.

It isn't G-config that doesn't work, it is the Stylus sensor that doesn't making it impossible to activate G-config?
Just install flipit or one of those if you want rotation.
That will work.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/HTC EVO
Carrier: US Cellular/Sprint

ChadMichels is becoming a great contributor

Hi guys, been using this rom from almost the beginning. Have a couple of questions I hope can be answered, I've searched, but either using the wrong terms or not looking close enough maybe.

First one, most important. The HTC wifi router on my device is having issues. I connect to the data network just fine when my device is tethered, (im on my desktop now, phone is my only intenet connection) but my desktop fails to see the internet connection from my phone while using the wifi router. This worked fine on the 9/6 release, not sure what might have changed other than re flashing on my end. Im on a diff radio, but I cant see why that would have an issue when I have data and internet otherwise. The question was asked before, but doesnt look like it was resolved.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why I cant connect to the net with the wifi program?

Second question.. Couldnt find any info. Is there anyway to enable the manila start menu with this rom? I had it going just fine when I was on 9.6 and upgraded to manila 2.1 R1.5 before NRG cooked up the lastest ROM, and the cabs I have arent working. Im sure im just missing a reg key, but I dont know what it is.

Thanks alot for replies, I usually find what I need by searching but im stumped. (low post count lolol, but I lurk everyday!)

Sprint
HTC EVO
Old 09-24-2009, 11:05 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
That is too weird.
Doesn't do that here at all.
Also using panaromic walls, but the PIMP one this time.
Anyone else care to check it?
Trying to make sure they work with this rom correctly.

Here is one I just made tonight.
All new wood graphics that took me a few hours to do. LOL

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...59#post1191759
Yo Root the wood one is workin great here. No pano slider or wallpaper. Nice work.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:12 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Yo Root the wood one is workin great here. No pano slider or wallpaper. Nice work.
Good deal.
How does it look?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro