PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:42 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
What's the difference between the regular pure energy dialer skin you made and the lite one recently posted?
Talk Button
Slider
Default Picture
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

thanx, it looks great on my device
Old 06-16-2009, 01:55 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

UPDATE: I reflashed to the 6-13 build yesterday, using a different RUU this time, and I think I cleared up the "hard reset" issue. I figured it was noob error on my part...fingers are still crossed, but things seem to be working beyond expectation.

This build totally KILLS!!! [like Michael Jackson's "Bad", this is a good thing]

For folks looking into slider lag issues, I found that not installing wallpaper on all pages significantly reduces, if not eliminates, slider lag [when you pull the keyboard out and wait for the screen to flip].

For keyboard lag - I don't seem to be having any issues, but I did on the stock ROM. There are some cabs floating around [SPJ keydelay and SPJ keyboard speed increase, RR keyboard speed increase], but I dont know if they're effective on this ROM. ...again, I'm not really having any lag issues.

Battery life is fine - then again, I'm rarely away from a charger. There are a handful of cabs floating around for that as well [SPJ Battery Performance and Touch Pro Battery Enhancement], but again I haven't necessarily tested these...just figured I'd give folks some things to put in their google searches.

Lastly, a question. Is there a way to set up email scheduling to exclude certain hours of the day? I thought I could previously configure my email clients to download during specified hours - similar to the push page settings. Basically, I'd prefer not to get an email notification at 5am...or all through the night for that matter. Thanks in advance for any insight.

THANK YOU AGAIN NRGZ!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
is there a cab for the 6.5 menus?? mine dont work
anybody?
Old 06-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
UPDATE: I reflashed to the 6-13 build yesterday, using a different RUU this time, and I think I cleared up the "hard reset" issue. I figured it was noob error on my part...fingers are still crossed, but things seem to be working beyond expectation.

This build totally KILLS!!! [like Michael Jackson's "Bad", this is a good thing]

For folks looking into slider lag issues, I found that not installing wallpaper on all pages significantly reduces, if not eliminates, slider lag [when you pull the keyboard out and wait for the screen to flip].

For keyboard lag - I don't seem to be having any issues, but I did on the stock ROM. There are some cabs floating around [SPJ keydelay and SPJ keyboard speed increase, RR keyboard speed increase], but I dont know if they're effective on this ROM. ...again, I'm not really having any lag issues.

Battery life is fine - then again, I'm rarely away from a charger. There are a handful of cabs floating around for that as well [SPJ Battery Performance and Touch Pro Battery Enhancement], but again I haven't necessarily tested these...just figured I'd give folks some things to put in their google searches.

Lastly, a question. Is there a way to set up email scheduling to exclude certain hours of the day? I thought I could previously configure my email clients to download during specified hours - similar to the push page settings. Basically, I'd prefer not to get an email notification at 5am...or all through the night for that matter. Thanks in advance for any insight.

THANK YOU AGAIN NRGZ!
would you happen to have the CAB for the keyboard lag?

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 06-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
anybody?
What do you mean by menu?

do you want the 3 icon across
4 icon across
4 icon across with honey-comb?
Old 06-16-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is the transparent slider going to be fixed? I noticed that in the first release of EnergyROM 3.0 the transparent slider worked fine, but in subsequent releases the slider is transparent on the home tab but not on the other tabs. Trying to find Rotastrain's Pure transparent slider, but unsuccessful.

Love the ROM. Very smooth. Just want the slider working correct to give it a more polished look and feel.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

finally got the titanium weather working again
Old 06-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Ok, something is really getting to me now....I think it is the Tachi Dialer but not too sure. What you all think?

If my phone is just sitting there, doing nothing, and a call comes in, only about 50% of the time can I answer it. If I use the slider or press the darn talk button, nothing it just keeps ringing until the caller get's my VM. Now let me say I do use PocketShield, however I it it disabled when it comes to answering the phone or any in-call protection. I even have it set so that the answer, mute, reject buttons are available with the calls come in. So is this a PS problem or a Tachi Dialer? Or just me....lol

Thanks all.....

--Steve
Old 06-16-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

wayne64ss is a n00b

Just a couple questions I haven't figured out yet.

I just flashed from stock, and I had my stock ROM configured for free tethering.

Is this ROM set up for that? If not can someone post how to do it in 6.5?

Also my phone absolutely WILL NOT auto-lock when i press the power button, UNLESS I have a password set up. Once i set that up it works ok. Anyone know of a way to fix this (I tried the reg edit a few posts back, no good)? I am on sprint if it matters.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro