PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

WhiteWidow is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Why am I having troubles launching the Custom_RUU in Vista x64 when I don't have any problems with any other rom?
Old 06-18-2009, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
Why am I having troubles launching the Custom_RUU in Vista x64 when I don't have any problems with any other rom?
It's the RUU... for some reason or another. I flashed via SD-Card.

There is talk about it if you search.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Check out my post on page 230 on battery life. There's a reg edit you need. Also there are a couple of battery polling cabs posted earlier. Both seem to help a lot.
Yes - people need to keep in mind that a lot of battery issues are tied to the Radio as well.
Need to experiment to find a combination ROM / Radio that works for you!
Old 06-19-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
I'm still around... just busy trying to bring you guys some nice goodies. Just wait for the next release, it'll be mucho better, I promise

Can't wait thanks for all the hard work NRGZ it definitely shows in the Rom...

I love hearing friends talk about there iphone and then I get to go "oh is that a 3g iphone" pretending im impressed and then when there all proud I can say "I used to have one of those but now i have this and I get to show off this Rom and all my toys on it... You cant buy this kinda customization at the "app store" Apple fanboy..
Old 06-19-2009, 01:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey NRGZ, i have a simple request...

Could you add in some more themes (.tsk) into this rom? Just bar colors and what not.

Otherwise, can someone link me to some decent 6.5 bar themes?
Old 06-19-2009, 04:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA Raphael)
Carrier: Sprint CDMA, Nextel iDEN, T-Mobile GSM

justin.tyler is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to justin.tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
And here is the reg edit:

HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE\FaceDownMuteRing
change to 0
Dumb question: I don't have any issues (or at least haven't really noticed any as of yet) with the phone while hanging up. Can I just regedit to have the G sensor poll less often to help save battery life? If so, what would you guys recommend? Right now it's set at 200 milliseconds.

Only reason I ask is that the face down mute is one of my favorite features of the phone. Although, now that I think about it, if you LEAVE the phone upside down does the ring mute or is it only if you turn it over while it's ringing that it mutes? I've never actually paid attention to that...
Old 06-19-2009, 07:47 AM
N00b

richjolliff is a n00b

The connect on Internet Sharing is grey, which allows me to do nothing to tether. I have hard reset no change. Any ideas what to do. Everything else works great on this ROM.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:02 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmilviper View Post
I had the random hard reset issue too....I went back to the stock rom, and then immediately back to the previous Energy rom release, which I am still on at this point...and have not had the random hard reset issue again.

How did you solve the hard reset issue?
I flashed back to the stock ROM on the 17th, did a hard reset/soft reset, then flashed the 6-13 build and things have been stable since. I was getting 2-3 lock ups a day previously.

I'll report back if things are still stable after the weekend. All of the fixes have been applied to my phone at this point, all of the features work, and my customizations are all set. ...things seem super fast and smooth. ...and the reg edit and battery interval fix [20000] significantly improved battery life.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

narcisis is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to narcisis Send a message via AIM to narcisis

Nice ROM I just installed it! However.. uhm.. I cant find how to dial numbers? How do I call people not in my call list? I cant find the keypad.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcisis View Post
Nice ROM I just installed it! However.. uhm.. I cant find how to dial numbers? How do I call people not in my call list? I cant find the keypad.
if you hit the hard key on the phone bottom left button it will bring up the dialer for you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro