PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
I am on Sprint... so I dont mind
haha if he were dropping in alltel apps instead of sprint I wouldn't mind either!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzentn02 View Post
I really like this rom but is anyone noticing that the phone gets VERY hot after about 15 minutes on a call. not using BT, not on charger. using 1.11.00f radio
This has to do with the radio in use. Different radios will generate different amounts of heat while using the phone, data connection, or gps. I am having the best luck heat-wise and signal-wise on the Telus radio right now, although I have not tried the new Verizon or the Alltel

Try switching your radio and test it out.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

HIGHonHTC is a n00b

Hey, So Ive Been Using This Rom Since 06/07/09 And Its Been The Best. And Now I Am Having 3 Problems.

1.) My Qwerty Keyboard Sometimes Doesnt Work. I Really Dont Like Using The Touch Screen Keyboard Coz Its Hard And Slow To Type. I Would Have To Have A Fully Charged Battery Or Do A Soft Reset From Time To Time To Make The Qwerty Keyboard To Work.

2.) When Im Using The Internet And I Get A Call I Dont See The Caller Id Message Unless I [x] Out. A Little Lag.

3.) When I Make A Call From My Call History. It Sometimes Wont Let Me Hang Up.

I Dont Know If You Guys Are Having ANY OF THESE ProblemS. But Any HELP OR Suggestions? Thanks.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Could Find the reg file. Am I supposed to create it? This how far I got:
HKLM/Software/HTC/Phone/????
I had the same problem so what you have to do it use the cooked in reg-edit under utilities and do a search for FaceDown then hit search, and it comes up under HKLM/Software/HTC/Phone thats it, it must be hidden im not sure why but then youll be able to change it
Old 06-19-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHonHTC View Post
Hey, So Ive Been Using This Rom Since 06/07/09 And Its Been The Best. And Now I Am Having 3 Problems.

1.) My Qwerty Keyboard Sometimes Doesnt Work. I Really Dont Like Using The Touch Screen Keyboard Coz Its Hard And Slow To Type. I Would Have To Have A Fully Charged Battery Or Do A Soft Reset From Time To Time To Make The Qwerty Keyboard To Work.

2.) When Im Using The Internet And I Get A Call I Dont See The Caller Id Message Unless I [x] Out. A Little Lag.

3.) When I Make A Call From My Call History. It Sometimes Wont Let Me Hang Up.

I Dont Know If You Guys Are Having ANY OF THESE ProblemS. But Any HELP OR Suggestions? Thanks.
1) mine works all the time but after i downloaded a program called shapewriter ive been using that more then my qwert its faster and an awesome program look it up in google i think you'll enjoy it it definatly makes typing 100 times easier when you learn how to use it!

2) What internet are you using Explorer or Opera? because the opera used is the newest beta one i believe and i found it doesnt let you do alot of things because its not perfected yet try making IE ur default internet see what happenes.

3) this happens with me sometimes to when i might call someone i dont want to and hang up it shows i hung up on the screen but it doesnt actually hang up therefore i have to reset . What i found out works for me is when this happens i hold the end button and it'll actually stops the call.

Hope some of this helped..
Old 06-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA Raphael)
Carrier: Sprint CDMA, Nextel iDEN, T-Mobile GSM

justin.tyler is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to justin.tyler

Weird issue: I accidentally changed the wallpaper, and now on the home page I can't see the color wave at the bottom, after changing BACK to the EnergyROM wallpaper. It's using the image, it's just it's taken something from the center of it, or the top of it, and I can't find a setting to choose how it crops the image.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6.0
Carrier: Alltel

Neelzz is a n00b

First off thanks for the great ROM! Very well done. I have a few questions:

1. When I download your latest version it seems to be missing some files and will not launch. So I have been running 20090612. It was running great for a few days and suddenly stoved up on me. I did a soft reset and it wouldn't get past the boot up screen. So I finally pulled the battery and then it totally did a hard reset. It did it 3 times in about 30 minutes.

2. Many of the programs seem to not want to launch properly. Microsoft Office for one (Almost like they have settings from another phone).

Anyway if anyone else is having these same issues please let me know. Thanks again.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin.tyler View Post
Weird issue: I accidentally changed the wallpaper, and now on the home page I can't see the color wave at the bottom, after changing BACK to the EnergyROM wallpaper. It's using the image, it's just it's taken something from the center of it, or the top of it, and I can't find a setting to choose how it crops the image.
The energyROM theme is cooked into the Energy theme under Settings/Today/Theme- its called EnergyROM3 try this which has worked for me in the past,
1. select HTC black or any other theme (Not EnergyROM3)
2. Load it and exit.
3. go back to settings/today then click on the EnergyRom3 and load it.
4. exit and it very well should have changed it all back
hope this works as it has b4

Old 06-20-2009, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

iiimik3 is just getting started

for some reason i'm not able to change the in-call volume. Any ideas?
Old 06-20-2009, 04:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheBlackDragon7 is a n00b

Hmm... you're going to have to be more specific...
1. Did you hard reset after flashing the rom?
2. Are you using any extra software that might interfere with the phone application? i.e. PocketShield?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro