PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Wink Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Cool, bring it on ,I am loving this
Old 06-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Rezn how many hrs so i can check back ??? ya know ???

Old 06-23-2009, 09:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro

tj78492 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Yes I guess, I still prefer the original thoug. Especially the landscape buttons... its quicker to get stuff done, just pop open the keyboard press the button for what you want and you're good.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/HTC EVO
Carrier: US Cellular/Sprint

ChadMichels is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj78492 View Post
Yes I guess, I still prefer the original thoug. Especially the landscape buttons... its quicker to get stuff done, just pop open the keyboard press the button for what you want and you're good.
Haha this made me laugh, because I was just thinking about that. I miss the landscape buttons too but I love everything else about the new manila. I'm a lurker here, but I have been using this ROM for a few weeks now and Its exactly what I was looking for when I decided to flash my phone! Thanks a ton NRGZ and keep up the good work!
Old 06-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

da84tona is a n00b

Energy Rom + MobileMatt FuzeBerry I = FTW!!!
Flashed it tonight and love it!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Lurker

Liquidarmz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzachtli View Post
Does it start/stop working when you slide it in and out or will it start and stop while it remains open. If it's only after it's been slid in and out, it might suggest a loose ribbon cable. Did you try the procedure mentioned a few posts back?
It varied sometimes not working when slid open other times working for ten minutes then stopping, however, now doesn't work at all. I did try the pressing of the space bar and various points of connections via the pictures on the "opening it up and fixing it" post. Although it doesn't seem to difficult to fix on my own, I think I will end up bringing it to Sprint for a replacement (again). Thanx for your input.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

WhiteWidow is becoming a great contributor

OK I'm starting to get sick of this phone, yesterday I received my 4th replacement phone from sprint. 1st two the keyboards died and were both new in the box phone. My 3rd one would not get on the internet. Now this one will not charge. Its my fault for not checking b4 I flashed to this ROM but I did. Ive seen some post regarding a issue with battery life. Is affecting charging or is mu issue most likely another hardware issue? Now its completely dead and I have no way to charge it to flash it back. Any help will be appreciated.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint 4G

evolveweb78 is just getting started
Talking Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
OK I'm starting to get sick of this phone, yesterday I received my 4th replacement phone from sprint. 1st two the keyboards died and were both new in the box phone. My 3rd one would not get on the internet. Now this one will not charge. Its my fault for not checking b4 I flashed to this ROM but I did. Ive seen some post regarding a issue with battery life. Is affecting charging or is mu issue most likely another hardware issue? Now its completely dead and I have no way to charge it to flash it back. Any help will be appreciated.
Try connecting the phone direct to your computer, there's a chance that it's something wrong with the charger, use another USB cable(if you have an extra one). This Rom runs smooth, no problems with the battery, the battery issues that you did found on other post are regarding all those who want to get better battery life and use some Registry fixes to tray to get the more juice from the HTC battery, always try to get an extra battery and charger(like a desk charger that does not need to have the phone connected to re-charge your phone) just in case something like this happens again!...Good luck!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

WhiteWidow is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveweb78 View Post
Try connecting the phone direct to your computer, there's a chance that it's something wrong with the charger, use another USB cable(if you have an extra one). This Rom runs smooth, no problems with the battery, the battery issues that you did found on other post are regarding all those who want to get better battery life and use some Registry fixes to tray to get the more juice from the HTC battery, always try to get an extra battery and charger(like a desk charger that does not need to have the phone connected to re-charge your phone) just in case something like this happens again!...Good luck!
Thanks man, I tried 4 different chargers and none work, Most are just usb from my computer. Crap now I have to find a way to charge the battery with out bringing it to a sprint store so I can flash it back.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:59 AM
N00b

workindev is a n00b

Anybody else having an issue with the both the Youtube app and Opera crashing and then disappearing? It will be chugging away and all of a sudden it will just disappear, and the app is no longer listed in the task manager.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro