PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Question Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
This rom uses Album 3.0 which does not include Facebook synchronization. In post #4 Rezn has instructions on installing Album 2.5 which does. Hope this helped.
Thanks, not sure that was what I was looking for though. I did the above and now I can upload photos from the album, which is cool. What I was looking for and not even sure it works in 6.5 is where you can sync your contacts to their facebook accounts. i.e. their profile pictures, and any activities in their calendars. I know I did it on 6.1 with psyki's rom but not sure if it works in this one. Anyone????

--Steve
Old 06-10-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

kcallis is just getting started
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Latest greatest RADIO: I was getting ready to upgrade my RADIO to 1.14.25.35, and got the file. It has both a RAPHING.nhu and a CAB file. So I am confused about the installation procedure. I did an installation of the IMAGE, and that seem to be fine. But when I installed the CAB, my phone radio when dead. I tried to install the CAB by itself, but that didn't work well. Also, the IMAGE is 20M and the CAB is only 500K in size.
Has any one updated? If you, what was the procedule? ANd lastly, when I update the RADIO, shouldn't that reflect on the boot page to say R: 1.14.25 as opposed to the current R: 1.03.15F

Thanks!
Old 06-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Thanks, not sure that was what I was looking for though. I did the above and now I can upload photos from the album, which is cool. What I was looking for and not even sure it works in 6.5 is where you can sync your contacts to their facebook accounts. i.e. their profile pictures, and any activities in their calendars. I know I did it on 6.1 with psyki's rom but not sure if it works in this one. Anyone????

--Steve
I used Psyki's rom before I found this rom as well. Album 2.5 logs you in to FB and keeps you status updated, shows if you have notifications, etc. Also does this for any contacts that have FB accounts. I'm pretty sure that 2.5 is the only one that has this feature, regardless of the OS.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
I used Psyki's rom before I found this rom as well. Album 2.5 logs you in to FB and keeps you status updated, shows if you have notifications, etc. Also does this for any contacts that have FB accounts. I'm pretty sure that 2.5 is the only one that has this feature, regardless of the OS.
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for updates to profile pictures...etc.

This is a great ROM BTW folks!
Old 06-10-2009, 07:13 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for updates to profile pictures...etc.

This is a great ROM BTW folks!

Hey dude - you need to make sure your contact names match up to their Facebooks, then go into "All People" and click on the Facebook tab...it will automatically show you which contacts are eligible for sync - super fast. Kinda strange, since I use nicknames in my phone and needed to change that up for it to work.

In the past, I used BookSync which had a picker - it showed a column with your contacts and one with your FB friends and you manually made the assocaition. I can't seem to find a way to do that through the contact page. If I try and manually associate a contact, it tries to login to facebook and gives me a login fail error.

..anyway good luck, it took me a minute to figure out how this all worked.

ENERGY ROM owns...btw. I mean...for real.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey guys...I'm having a problem. I've installed S2U. over the past day...since installing S2U...everytime I try to hit the "X" in the upper right corner to exit programs the screen blanks out for about 3 sec's then it comes right back. If I use the stylus to hit the exact center of the "X" I have no problems. But I absolutely can not use my thumb as it can't hit the exact center of the "X".

Any suggestions?
Old 06-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Hey dude - you need to make sure your contact names match up to their Facebooks, then go into "All People" and click on the Facebook tab...it will automatically show you which contacts are eligible for sync - super fast. Kinda strange, since I use nicknames in my phone and needed to change that up for it to work.

In the past, I used BookSync which had a picker - it showed a column with your contacts and one with your FB friends and you manually made the assocaition. I can't seem to find a way to do that through the contact page. If I try and manually associate a contact, it tries to login to facebook and gives me a login fail error.

..anyway good luck, it took me a minute to figure out how this all worked.

ENERGY ROM owns...btw. I mean...for real.
There is no tab for facebook, when I click "all people" I have three tabs, "All", "Favorites", and "Call History"

Do you have a facebook tab???

--Steve
Old 06-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:
There is no tab for facebook, when I click "all people" I have three tabs, "All", "Favorites", and "Call History"

Do you have a facebook tab???

--Steve
I dont have a tab, a setting or anything. same as yours. When I set up my contact card for the first time it mentioned something about facebook but never asked for email/password or anything like that. I've been looking for the same thing as you, facebook contact sync through touchflo3d2
Old 06-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

How's everyone's battery with this ROM. Seems like it chews it up real quick.....I've only had it unplugged for 45 minutes and have made one quick phone call, 4 text messages, and it's down to 70%...just wondering...
Old 06-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:
How's everyone's battery with this ROM. Seems like it chews it up real quick.....I've only had it unplugged for 45 minutes and have made one quick phone call, 4 text messages, and it's down to 70%...just wondering...
yeah my battery performance hasn't been the greatest either, played bubble breaker, sent a text and made 2 5-10 minute calls and the battery is way low. Never seems to fully charge from computer with the supplied data cable either, unless I use the wall adapter.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro