PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Any reason to Flash to the new Build? I am running the first build of energy rom and really have no complaints with it. 21725 have any improvements?
Old 05-31-2009, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Great rom i really like the way u have set up the start menu and your choice of apps to include. Not to mention the stability and smothness. Thank you for gracing the cdma forums with your presence. Keep cooking!
Old 05-31-2009, 05:28 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for the support guys. If it wasnt for you, I'd blow a gasket for sure. I know we all want great battery performance, because these phones suck at it to begin with. But, that's not the main goal I built these ROMs with. I max everything out (pagepool, cache sizes, optimize the XIP, etc etc) for SPEED and responsiveness. To me, personally, that's far more important than if I come home with the bat sitting at 20% or 50%. That's what chargers are for At any rate, the latest builds coming down from MS ARE more power hungry than the older ones. I can see why though, because they really are that much quicker. Anyway, enough rambling... Off to building more ROMs... LOL

I plan to update this ROM tonight, so look for some changes tonight, similar to what I did with the GSM ROM (in my sig if you want to check the changelog).

Rock on.. :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Thanks for the support guys. If it wasnt for you, I'd blow a gasket for sure. I know we all want great battery performance, because these phones suck at it to begin with. But, that's not the main goal I built these ROMs with. I max everything out (pagepool, cache sizes, optimize the XIP, etc etc) for SPEED and responsiveness. To me, personally, that's far more important than if I come home with the bat sitting at 20% or 50%. That's what chargers are for At any rate, the latest builds coming down from MS ARE more power hungry than the older ones. I can see why though, because they really are that much quicker. Anyway, enough rambling... Off to building more ROMs... LOL

I plan to update this ROM tonight, so look for some changes tonight, similar to what I did with the GSM ROM (in my sig if you want to check the changelog).

NRGZ, if I run the plain version should I wait for your release tonight? Or is it ok to use the 5/28 release that I have ready to flash now?

I was just about to flash to it, but saw this note, so I figured I'd ask the artist first.

Thanks!
Old 05-31-2009, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

twolane is just getting started

NRGZ- will the great white folders work with this CDMA release? Also any plans to look into the taskbar icons overlapping?

Thanks!
Old 05-31-2009, 06:02 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
NRGZ, if I run the plain version should I wait for your release tonight? Or is it ok to use the 5/28 release that I have ready to flash now?

I was just about to flash to it, but saw this note, so I figured I'd ask the artist first.

Thanks!
The plain version wont have major changes, except some start menu restructuring and some updated icons. Probably not worth the wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolane View Post
NRGZ- will the great white folders work with this CDMA release? Also any plans to look into the taskbar icons overlapping?

Thanks!
Yes they do. Any addos you see on my GSM thread will work with this ROM as well. Except drivers and XIP, they're very very similar
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

So were gonna see a new ROM tonight NRGZ? AWESOME!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 06:10 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

The change log looks good, cant wait either.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

O'boy o'boy. Another release coming! NRGZ thanks for all you do.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
Old 05-31-2009, 06:41 PM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I am probably going to get ding for this question so here goes be easy.

Can I change the RUU file to RAPHIMG to flash this thru sd card on here?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro