View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 05:28 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Thanks for the support guys. If it wasnt for you, I'd blow a gasket for sure. I know we all want great battery performance, because these phones suck at it to begin with. But, that's not the main goal I built these ROMs with. I max everything out (pagepool, cache sizes, optimize the XIP, etc etc) for SPEED and responsiveness. To me, personally, that's far more important than if I come home with the bat sitting at 20% or 50%. That's what chargers are for At any rate, the latest builds coming down from MS ARE more power hungry than the older ones. I can see why though, because they really are that much quicker. Anyway, enough rambling... Off to building more ROMs... LOL

I plan to update this ROM tonight, so look for some changes tonight, similar to what I did with the GSM ROM (in my sig if you want to check the changelog).

Rock on.. :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.