View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 06:07 PM
aaron130
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Thanks for the support guys. If it wasnt for you, I'd blow a gasket for sure. I know we all want great battery performance, because these phones suck at it to begin with. But, that's not the main goal I built these ROMs with. I max everything out (pagepool, cache sizes, optimize the XIP, etc etc) for SPEED and responsiveness. To me, personally, that's far more important than if I come home with the bat sitting at 20% or 50%. That's what chargers are for At any rate, the latest builds coming down from MS ARE more power hungry than the older ones. I can see why though, because they really are that much quicker. Anyway, enough rambling... Off to building more ROMs... LOL

I plan to update this ROM tonight, so look for some changes tonight, similar to what I did with the GSM ROM (in my sig if you want to check the changelog).

Rock on.. :P

So were gonna see a new ROM tonight NRGZ? AWESOME!!!