View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 05:04 PM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Question Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
This rom uses Album 3.0 which does not include Facebook synchronization. In post #4 Rezn has instructions on installing Album 2.5 which does. Hope this helped.
Thanks, not sure that was what I was looking for though. I did the above and now I can upload photos from the album, which is cool. What I was looking for and not even sure it works in 6.5 is where you can sync your contacts to their facebook accounts. i.e. their profile pictures, and any activities in their calendars. I know I did it on 6.1 with psyki's rom but not sure if it works in this one. Anyone????

--Steve