View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:22 PM
meanfishy
Almost a VIP

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
UPDATE: I reflashed to the 6-13 build yesterday, using a different RUU this time, and I think I cleared up the "hard reset" issue. I figured it was noob error on my part...fingers are still crossed, but things seem to be working beyond expectation.

This build totally KILLS!!! [like Michael Jackson's "Bad", this is a good thing]

For folks looking into slider lag issues, I found that not installing wallpaper on all pages significantly reduces, if not eliminates, slider lag [when you pull the keyboard out and wait for the screen to flip].

For keyboard lag - I don't seem to be having any issues, but I did on the stock ROM. There are some cabs floating around [SPJ keydelay and SPJ keyboard speed increase, RR keyboard speed increase], but I dont know if they're effective on this ROM. ...again, I'm not really having any lag issues.

Battery life is fine - then again, I'm rarely away from a charger. There are a handful of cabs floating around for that as well [SPJ Battery Performance and Touch Pro Battery Enhancement], but again I haven't necessarily tested these...just figured I'd give folks some things to put in their google searches.

Lastly, a question. Is there a way to set up email scheduling to exclude certain hours of the day? I thought I could previously configure my email clients to download during specified hours - similar to the push page settings. Basically, I'd prefer not to get an email notification at 5am...or all through the night for that matter. Thanks in advance for any insight.

THANK YOU AGAIN NRGZ!
would you happen to have the CAB for the keyboard lag?

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!