View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:49 PM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Ok, something is really getting to me now....I think it is the Tachi Dialer but not too sure. What you all think?

If my phone is just sitting there, doing nothing, and a call comes in, only about 50% of the time can I answer it. If I use the slider or press the darn talk button, nothing it just keeps ringing until the caller get's my VM. Now let me say I do use PocketShield, however I it it disabled when it comes to answering the phone or any in-call protection. I even have it set so that the answer, mute, reject buttons are available with the calls come in. So is this a PS problem or a Tachi Dialer? Or just me....lol

Thanks all.....

--Steve