PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 04:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

ahh, i see what you meant ROOT,

you meant after disabling with zenyee
Old 11-08-2009, 04:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Haven't seen this one yet, but I just installed the zenyee disable htc messaging cab, and now at the end of all my messages, it says "- CDMA". Like if someone sent me a message and it shows up in TF3D, it would say "Hey, what's up? - CDMA"? Any fix for this? I only installed it because I couldn't figure out how to access my picture mail with arcsoft. I used to be able to click on the message, then I would be able to click the paperclip icon in the message to see the picture. Any way to fix the zenyee cab? Or can someone tell me how I get to a picture if one is sent to me?

Edit: I just removed the Zenyee cab because if I clicked on send message or the sms icon under a contact, nothing happened. So how do I get ahold of a picture if one is sent to me? Thanks in advance.
This is how I set up MMS and what I see.
Did the old setup-removal cab, SR, Arcsoft-latest version, SR.
Now I send from Sense (Album) no problem. I recieve no problem. The only issue is I can not view the pic in Sense. Gotta go to MS messaging to view it.
I put MS Messaging in my Quick Links. For me this works. IMO Sense works so well-SMS, email, MMS (mostly) that it isnt worth any other work arounds. Threefaces tested this and he gets the same result.
Hope that helps.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b

still though, the GSM........-CDMA at the end of every message? any idea?
Old 11-08-2009, 04:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
This is how I set up MMS and what I see.
Did the old setup-removal cab, SR, Arcsoft-latest version, SR.
Now I send from Sense (Album) no problem. I recieve no problem. The only issue is I can not view the pic in Sense. Gotta go to MS messaging to view it.
I put MS Messaging in my Quick Links. For me this works. IMO Sense works so well-SMS, email, MMS (mostly) that it isnt worth any other work arounds. Threefaces tested this and he gets the same result.
Hope that helps.
I see Messaging under programs, is that what you're talking about? And is this after you disable using the Zenyee cab?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:45 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I will look into the setup files later and see if I can figure out where the gsm comes from on the texts.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:47 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Should not make a diff.
I did this txt fix on the last rom without htc disabled.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:47 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I see Messaging under programs, is that what you're talking about? And is this after you disable using the Zenyee cab?
Messaging-yes. I've never touched the Zenyee cab-doesnt that remove HTC messaging all together?
The uninstall cab I was referring to was the MMS/Arcsoft uninstall cab. It knocks out whatever MMS is cooked in, then you reinstall the latest Arcsoft.
Gotta follow the steps with the soft resets though=important.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:57 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
ahh, i see what you meant ROOT,

you meant after disabling with zenyee
I just did it with sms.lnk and I still have HTC Messaging enabled and it went just as root said, to MS Messaging (SMS Inbox)

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-08-2009 at 05:04 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

When I click on Messaging, it takes me to the account picker and shows Setup E-Mail and my Hotmail account I have set up. Nowhere do I see anything about picturemail.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
When I click on Messaging, it takes me to the account picker and shows Setup E-Mail and my Hotmail account I have set up. Nowhere do I see anything about picturemail.
You dont have a SMS/MMS option?
I dont know how the Zenyee cab will effect this process.
Try running the cabs as I stated. The uninstall cab may or may not do anything at this point. Either way this option SHOULD work. Although other users have said they followed it and it didnt work for them.
What happens if you send a pic to your phone right now-before installing anything?

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-08-2009 at 05:40 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro