PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

uscjunkie is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsauceda35 View Post
Here you go.
Thanks for your help....much appreciated.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
dont know if anybody has found or has the app but it gives the slide to zoom function of the tp 2,imagio,hero,ect. they have on the front of the phone while in opera and works great!! install and when you log on to opera you should see a lil icon in the bottom left corner (fullscreen) ,click and slide to zoom,i like it better than the wheel zoom,seems to respond faster and not as sluggish,may work in other apps seeing as how the tp2 and others can,i haven't tried any others,pretty cool lil app that works good with our 2.5m i figured i'd share!!
How is this different than the zoom feature that is already in Opera?
Old 11-08-2009, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothydonohue View Post
there are over 400 pages here. but, thanks for understanding

not to mention, my pdf reader is on the kaputz, so i can't just load the link.

btw, who's been here longer, and who's calling who newb?

i'm calling you a newb,
search this thread, about keyboard, or landscape, or anything

in the past 3 days, it was brought up 15 times or more from different people,

i'd recommend something be mentioned to read the guide though before posting in this thread if it doesn't say it already.... too much fluff in this +1650 page thread
Old 11-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: iusacell

chanfle is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Twitter login you must.. Mmm yes.
Update then you shall.
NRG Manila 2.5 it is.
Work it does.
i'm login but on the twitter tab , how i can put new tweet..??
because only appear "back" when i want put new post...
Old 11-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: iusacell

chanfle is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanfle View Post
hello all....
how i can update on twitter tab...???
my phone on this moment updated on new file with manila 2.5....
?????
Old 11-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
put on 21864,
noticed my CAPS LOCK and FN and other keys rarely working with the upgrade
Quote:
there should be something mentioned that people should read the new guide before posting anymore,
every page is another newb who didn't bother reading if the landscape issue is a problem
Quote:
i'm calling you a newb,
search this thread, about keyboard, or landscape, or anything
in the past 3 days, it was brought up 15 times or more from different people,
i'd recommend something be mentioned to read the guide though before posting in this thread if it doesn't say it already.... too much fluff in this +1650 page thread
The Fn/CAPS key issue was discussed before you posted, not saying you didnt search but as we all know the thread is ginormus so stuff can be missed, people are in a rush to get Energized, who knows?

Yes people need to search more. Yes this thread is clogged with repetition.

Just sayin' Cant we all just get along?
Old 11-08-2009, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dman9821 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
@RonENero 2.5 is NEVER gonna have landscape. You guys should get used to that by now and not ask me every time I release a new ROM.
about 1 hour ago from Digsby in reply to RonENero

this should answer everybody's landscape questions

Can someone take a couple of moments to explain to me why there can't be any landscape mode in 2.5? I'm confused because this screenshot I just took of my phone in landscape mode looks fine to me, aside from the small alignment issues.

Heres a short vid just scrolling through TouchFlo:
http://s476.photobucket.com/albums/r...ideo000001.flv

Roms I've Used:
-Mighty Rom (4 and 5)
-Psyki
-SsS
-Demolition
-Viva La Revolution

Currently Running:
Energy Rom 'Photon'

Old 11-09-2009, 12:08 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman9821 View Post
Can someone take a couple of moments to explain to me why there can't be any landscape mode in 2.5? I'm confused because this screenshot I just took of my phone in landscape mode looks fine to me, aside from the small alignment issues.

Heres a short vid just scrolling through TouchFlo:
http://s476.photobucket.com/albums/r...ideo000001.flv
As I understand it, the current VGA port came from the LEO which doesnt have Landscape.
While Sense is not fully functional in Landscape, Music and Album work in Landscape by turning your phone. Opera and Messaging work in Landscape with the keyboard out. I believe some other programs do as well.
Hope that explains it.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

dman9821 is just getting started

I understand that, but as you can see, I'm not in my Music, Album, Opera, or Messaging. I know that the Sense came from the Leo and all, I'm just wondering, if my Touch Pro can glitch into working in landscape mode for short periods of time, shouldn't there be a way to have a landscape mode functionally working at all times? Again I'm no expert on the matter, but I'm sure chefs such as NRG can make this possible... till then, I'm just dreaming about it =P
Old 11-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work
Angry I want my tf3d landscape now

unaceptable! i want my tf3d landscape now! and no, i'm not going to work on it, you guys are the phone people! i have the right to have the best on my phone. is a $500 phone, you know (even though it was about $15 after i sold my mogul to buy it, but that's besides the point!)

these guys aren't happy about it either. i mean, i hit the thanks button and everything! what more do you want?!? where would you be without me?
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro