PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

uscjunkie is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

I am trying to setup Sashimi to run automatically after customizations are done.....does anyone have the sdconfig.txt file you need that allows that to run. I found lots of sdconfig.txt files but they all have programs and settings built in. I just need it to start running Sashimi and end it. Thanks
Old 11-08-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

shred_head is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothydonohue View Post
ach, having my own problems as well now. opening the keyboard, going to landscape, defeats the whole sense thing. black screen across the whole center. i still have the soft buttons available, but that's it
there should be something mentioned that people should read the new guide before posting anymore,

every page is another newb who didn't bother reading if the landscape issue is a problem
Old 11-08-2009, 10:27 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I always use the registry to change my softkeys.
Still works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I guess I'm fashionably late to the party. As I understand it (like Three said) My Location largely works off of cell tower communication. It CAN use GPS for a more accurate signal gut it doesnt HAVE to use GPS. Non-GPS phones can use My Location.
ahuskins-if your noticing a decreasse in function wher it used to be good, I'd give it a day or three and see if it isnt a network issue.
If you dont see an improvement I'd look to non-GPS fixes as well like PRL updates and radio changes.
11-04 was the first ROM where it didnt work for me straight away. I went to Location Services, turned it on, soft reset, and it was fine from there. 11-05 Iwas back to working straight out da box.
whotahn-Dude, I dunno, cant think of anything you haven't tried. You didnt list PRL update but I assume you did it. The fact that it followed you ROM to ROM and you know the Stock Flashdance may point to an issue with your phone itself but I havent got a clue to what it could be.

Yes and it rocks!
Edit-just to be clear, it doesnt have the animated wallpaper but it does have the incredible animation.

You meant Left Key correct? Must be the cab, the boyz over at xda talk about how the manila files for the keys have changed in 2.5 so the cab creator must put in some new mojo.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

dont know if anybody has found or has the app but it gives the slide to zoom function of the tp 2,imagio,hero,ect. they have on the front of the phone while in opera and works great!! install and when you log on to opera you should see a lil icon in the bottom left corner (fullscreen) ,click and slide to zoom,i like it better than the wheel zoom,seems to respond faster and not as sluggish,may work in other apps seeing as how the tp2 and others can,i haven't tried any others,pretty cool lil app that works good with our 2.5m i figured i'd share!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab dotcomptZoomAddsv1.2.cab (19.7 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Straitup27; 11-08-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Install 2.51919xx v2.2 and it should work better. ...no wallpaper on the submenus.

Thanks, that worked. I had the 51920 installed first.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
there should be something mentioned that people should read the new guide before posting anymore,

every page is another newb who didn't bother reading if the landscape issue is a problem

there are over 400 pages here. but, thanks for understanding

not to mention, my pdf reader is on the kaputz, so i can't just load the link.

btw, who's been here longer, and who's calling who newb?
Old 11-08-2009, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

himan is just getting started

just a quick q,

where are all these build #'s and different os's coming from? is msft releasing them? where can I find a page with news updates about the different builds, what's different, etc?
Old 11-08-2009, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnsauceda35 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjunkie View Post
I am trying to setup Sashimi to run automatically after customizations are done.....does anyone have the sdconfig.txt file you need that allows that to run. I found lots of sdconfig.txt files but they all have programs and settings built in. I just need it to start running Sashimi and end it. Thanks
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SDConfig.txt (113 Bytes, 17 views) Click for barcode!

|GOOGLE+|gplus.to/sauceda35
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I always use the registry to change my softkeys.
Still works.
Last time I listen to those xda guys! jk
Did you change the keys before the Max Mod?
Old 11-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

@RonENero 2.5 is NEVER gonna have landscape. You guys should get used to that by now and not ask me every time I release a new ROM.
about 1 hour ago from Digsby in reply to RonENero

this should answer everybody's landscape questions

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro