PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
if you have done all the troubleshooting steps you can think of, i would suggest flash to stock sprint & come back to NRGz =] be sure to hard reset after initial flash.
lol i had just got done downloading the sprint stock rom!
lol im flashing it now
ill see if it works]

edit: yup worked.
weird..:/
watevaa

If someone helps you,click the "THANKS" button!
Or consider donating to chef or your rom!

Last edited by relisted; 09-23-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mthieman is keeping up the good workmthieman is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boes505lb View Post
ok ive tried about 10 different ways to get mms working on alltel, i am able to send but not able to recieve. does anyone know why this is or how to correct it?

I don't know what 10 different ways you've tried so far, but this has worked for me and others.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1237

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7921

Whotahn has another method that works for him, but I can't get it to work for me. You can find his method by searching this thread. Coincidently, you will also find the posts referenced by searching too.

Last edited by mthieman; 09-23-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Here..
The cab seems to change the landscape view of the SMS preview in Manilla. It moved everything to the bottom left and makes the preview text bold. Are there any other cabs or reg edits?

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 09-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

BUG(?):

From Inbox, clicking "Mark All as Read" brings you to a settings screen instead.

Fix exists.. anyone?

Thanks!
Old 09-23-2009, 12:01 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
BUG(?):

From Inbox, clicking "Mark All as Read" brings you to a settings screen instead.

Fix exists.. anyone?

Thanks!
...install the InboxExtender cab. Search this thread, google, or check the Gudie in my sig [it's linked in there]. I just tested it and first got the same result as you, then ran the cab and it's fixed.

Rocka!
Old 09-23-2009, 12:09 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Running golden again here.
Great job NRG.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:19 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
The cab seems to change the landscape view of the SMS preview in Manilla. It moved everything to the bottom left and makes the preview text bold. Are there any other cabs or reg edits?
I was able to knock out Manila texting by installing the sms zoom cab in my Guide. It may mess with the display of the tab as well, but will give you zooming options in the tab to increase or decrease the font size, which is cool. ...an added benefit is that clicking on the preview opens winmo texting.

Try that...you'll at leats get an added feature in exchange for a slightly off display in landscape.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:33 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Sexy sexy 9/20 v 2.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

reedster is a n00b

Anyone know where to find a new "background / wallpaper for all tabs" cab? I had one that worked in the last EnergyROM version, but this one causes the word "Title" to appear over the faded Home screen, and the rest of the tabs are messed up...
Old 09-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Damnit...LOL.

I just noticed my GPS isn't working with the 9/20 version. Didn't need it until now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro