PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
awesome.. thanks

the background on all pages would be great too...
i have one thing to fix with the icons on the bottom, but i got it

minus the background on all pages of course
Old 08-06-2009, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
If you have time I will send you arround 15 minutes. It will be OK for you?
I found that the Refried 3 19 release is still in his rapidshare folder, but I hadn't flashed it because I was expecting NRGZ would re-upload an even newer build to the official servers sometime tonite seeing as how he deleted the releases from there, but now I'm starting to ponder whether that will happen. I'll most likely wait until around Midnight (Central Time here) - about 1 hour 11 minutes or so, and then flash the Refried 3 19 as found on rapidshare. Will post results of Clock, Slider, Icons change on new release after I flash it. Thanks for the offer anyways, though

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC
Old 08-06-2009, 11:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
wut is this?
REFRIED ROM the last from our Chef
Old 08-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

Quote:

phenom was asking for a RE-refried release. this is just refried. lol.
this version is still available on rapidshare in post 1.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:54 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
i have one thing to fix with the icons on the bottom, but i got it

minus the background on all pages of course

Fantastic, how do you thath?
Share with us!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 11:58 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
phenom was asking for a RE-refried release. this is just refried. lol.
this version is still available on rapidshare in post 1.
I never sait RE Refried.
Still???
Any more chek it by your self.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:02 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I never sait RE Refried.
Still???
Any more chek it by your self.
Sorry you are rigth still in RapidShare I yeast tried to help some body need it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Fantastic, how do you thath?
Share with us!!!!
id prefer to wait till i got the icons down where they are supposed to be
i am currently tweaking a few things

you sure you want this now?? its not done yet...
Old 08-07-2009, 12:09 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
id prefer to wait till i got the icons down where they are supposed to be
i am currently tweaking a few things

you sure you want this now?? its not done yet...
When you finish I wuold like it, OK?
Thank you.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
wut is this?
why is this only 118mb and the one on the rapidshare 124?
The size of the file doesnt really matter, if it was repacked. For my torrents i make i extract the rar and recompress the two files using 7zip. I personally use 7zip for a couple of reasons, one its open source, and two that if you take a look at it my .7z file is about 10 megs smaller.

btw the .7z file can still be decompressed with with winrar if thats all you have

now if you take a look at the numbers, and the fact that my 8/01 torrent had over 105+ downloads, shaving that 10 megs off the size of the file saved over a gig of bandwidth that would of just been wasted.

I dont know who NRG has hosting his files, but can you imagine the amount of bandwidth all of us downloading from his servers is generating? Even if he has 100gb/month allocated to him, with the ammount that he updates he can eat that up FAST.

This is why bittorrent is nice, can spread the wealth without killing the developers bandwidth.

If my torrent got 105+ downloads can you imagine how many people grabbed the file off his official server? wow.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but here is the link to all the releases from NRG that I'm seeding, so if you need em grab em. If you can help seed by all meens please do so

http://thepiratebay.org/user/j.eremy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro